There has been some push back against Quentin Tarantino’s next movie which is set against the Manson murders. Tarantino has insisted that the movie isn’t going to focus on the famous murders but more what happened around them. According to Variety Brad Pitt has been added to the cast that already features Margot Robbie and Leonardo DiCaprio.
Leonardo DiCaprio will play Rick Dalton, former star of a western TV series, while Brad Pitt will be his longtime stunt double, Cliff Booth.
“Both are struggling to make it in a Hollywood they don’t recognize anymore. But Rick has a very famous next-door neighbor…Sharon Tate,” Tarantino added.
The article also reveals the title of the movie which is Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. The movie has the odd release date of early August of next year and should start shooting soon.
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, directed by Quentin Tarantino, stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Margot Robbie, and Brad Pitt. It will be released on August 9, 2019.
- Ren and Stimpy Finish Out Mondo Nick Week With New Poster and Pins
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Gets a New Wave of Funko Pops
- Even More MCU Marvel Legends on the Way as Collectors Scramble to Keep Up
- Ghost Rider Gets the Marvel Legends Figure He Deserves
- CinemaCon Sony Presentation Live Blog - April 23, 2018
- Joe Russo Gave Tom Holland a Fake Avengers: Infinity War Script - April 19, 2018
- Colin Trevorrow Says Jurassic World 3 Will Be a “Science Thriller” like Jurassic Park - April 18, 2018
- Brad Bird Explains Why There Is No Time Jump in Incredibles 2 - April 18, 2018
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom – The New Direction While Remaining True to the Universe - April 18, 2018