There has been some push back against Quentin Tarantino’s next movie which is set against the Manson murders. Tarantino has insisted that the movie isn’t going to focus on the famous murders but more what happened around them. According to Variety Brad Pitt has been added to the cast that already features Margot Robbie and Leonardo DiCaprio.
Leonardo DiCaprio will play Rick Dalton, former star of a western TV series, while Brad Pitt will be his longtime stunt double, Cliff Booth.
“Both are struggling to make it in a Hollywood they don’t recognize anymore. But Rick has a very famous next-door neighbor…Sharon Tate,” Tarantino added.
The article also reveals the title of the movie which is Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. The movie has the odd release date of early August of next year and should start shooting soon.
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, directed by Quentin Tarantino, stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Margot Robbie, and Brad Pitt. It will be released on August 9, 2019.
- Ren and Stimpy Finish Out Mondo Nick Week With New Poster and Pins
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Gets a New Wave of Funko Pops
- Even More MCU Marvel Legends on the Way as Collectors Scramble to Keep Up
- Ghost Rider Gets the Marvel Legends Figure He Deserves
- The Gifted Season 2: 3 New Promos Tease the Mutant Divide - September 21, 2018
- New TV Spot for The Nutcracker and the Four Realm Teases the Characters - September 21, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3: New Images, Matt’s Darkness, New and Returning Characters - September 21, 2018
- Kingsman 3 Confirmed for 2019 and Matthew Vaughn Set to Write/Direct - September 21, 2018
- The Script for the Potential Joker/Harley Quinn Movie Is Done - September 21, 2018