Can you believe this is the 25th year of the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival? Running from February 28th-May 28th, the festival will be showcasing the popular and famous Disney topiaries, butterfly gardens, and so much more. This is my favorite festival held in Disney World, and I always make it a point to go!
Cathy Dawson, event product planner, says of the festival’s new merch:
“This year’s merchandise mixes the latest on-trend designs with products we know guests love such as headwear or home décor. Since this year is a milestone anniversary, everything has a new look and many items include a 25th Anniversary logo in the artwork. There’s something for everyone to remember a springtime visit to Epcot.”
More than 75 items were curated for this event, and each item tells the story of the festival in a fresh, new take. I, for one, am excited about the ear hat and the new Figment shirts! I can’t wait to see these items in person at the festival.
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Watch Disneyland Candy Makers Create ‘Up’-Inspired Treats - July 16, 2018
- An Afternoon at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, One of the Most Family-Friendly MLB Parks - July 16, 2018