Can you believe this is the 25th year of the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival? Running from February 28th-May 28th, the festival will be showcasing the popular and famous Disney topiaries, butterfly gardens, and so much more. This is my favorite festival held in Disney World, and I always make it a point to go!
Cathy Dawson, event product planner, says of the festival’s new merch:
“This year’s merchandise mixes the latest on-trend designs with products we know guests love such as headwear or home décor. Since this year is a milestone anniversary, everything has a new look and many items include a 25th Anniversary logo in the artwork. There’s something for everyone to remember a springtime visit to Epcot.”
More than 75 items were curated for this event, and each item tells the story of the festival in a fresh, new take. I, for one, am excited about the ear hat and the new Figment shirts! I can’t wait to see these items in person at the festival.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018