Can you believe this is the 25th year of the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival? Running from February 28th-May 28th, the festival will be showcasing the popular and famous Disney topiaries, butterfly gardens, and so much more. This is my favorite festival held in Disney World, and I always make it a point to go!
Cathy Dawson, event product planner, says of the festival’s new merch:
“This year’s merchandise mixes the latest on-trend designs with products we know guests love such as headwear or home décor. Since this year is a milestone anniversary, everything has a new look and many items include a 25th Anniversary logo in the artwork. There’s something for everyone to remember a springtime visit to Epcot.”
More than 75 items were curated for this event, and each item tells the story of the festival in a fresh, new take. I, for one, am excited about the ear hat and the new Figment shirts! I can’t wait to see these items in person at the festival.
- Nerd Food: Dragon Plum Candy from Japan Crate - April 19, 2018
- Nerd Food: Style Your Home with These Kidrobot Yummy World Items - April 19, 2018
- Nerd Food: Pureral Gummy Apple Snack from Japan Crate - April 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: Unknown Hero Tea from Nerdfelt Tea Conjures Doctor Who Feels - April 18, 2018
- Nerd Fashion: Disney Princess TOMS Are Here to Help You Look Good and Do Good - April 18, 2018