Kingsman agent Gary “Eggsy” Unwin is coming this year from MAFEX. Shipping in late winter of 2018, Eggsy will have a multitude of weapons at his disposal along with two face portraits. Multiple points of articulation, and a figure stand to boot. He for sure is one of the fanciest figures I have seen in a while. This makes me want them to do a whole line of Bond figures. And for sure a Colin Firth/Harry Hart figure. I am actually surprised they didn’t go with that one first.
Medicom debuts their MAFEX “Kingsman: The Secret Service” figures with Gary “Eggsy” Unwin, as portrayed by Taron Egerton! He’s fully posable for maximum action, and his accessories include an assault rifle, Gazelle’s prosthetic leg weapon, and a pair of shoes with knife blades extended from the toes!
- 6.30 inches (16cm)
- Made of plastic
- Based on Kingsman: The Secret Service
- Fully posable for maximum action
- Figure stand is articulated
- Gary “Eggsy” Unwin figure
- 2 Heads
- Assault rifle
- Gazelle’s prosthetic leg weapon
- Shoes with knife blades
This one may be produced in smaller numbers, so you may want to preorder soon. You can do so right here if you are so inclined.
- The Purge: Gabriel Chavarria, Jessica Garza Join Blumhouse TV Series
- Comic Book Wins and Losses for the Week of February 21st 2018: Infinite Damnation
- Dora the Explorer Live-Action Film Gets an Official Release Date
- The Pokemon Company Announces Pokemon Day Tomorrow
- Zack Snyder Reveals Secrets of the Snyder Cut
- Sarayu Blue to Lead Adaptation of 'I Feel Bad: All Day. Every Day. About Everything.'
- Gemma Chan Signs on to Marvel's Captain Marvel
- The Orignials' Joseph Morgan Set to Lead Fox's 'Gone Baby Gone' Pilot
- Amazon Studios Nabs TV Rights for Dark Tower, Wheel of Time, Ringworld, and More
- Fahrenheit 451: Michael B. Jordan Wants to Burn in HBO Teaser