When I’m not infuriating everyone in our comment sections here, I’m on a podcast with a bunch of my close friends out here in Salt Lake City, Utah. Every week, we get together and talk about the nerd news that has happened over the week, comics, and a topic for the latter half. We are a NSFW podcast, and all of our opinions are our own. We have a good time, and we’d love for you to join us!
The Nerd Dome Podcast Episode 119 – Force Divorce
Black Panther is here, finally, and we’re all so excited to talk about it. First we give our spoiler-free thoughts about the movie, and then we get right into the spoilers. We talk about the things we liked, the things we don’t like, and whether any of that ultimately matters because this movies has moved so many people.
We also talked about the last two episodes of Star Wars: Rebels, the entire season of Star Trek: Discovery, and some of the biggest news of the week.
Like and/or follow us on:
Help support the podcast by using our Amazon Affiliate link. Click the link and pay the normal Amazon price. We get a kickback that helps pay for server costs and better equipment.
Help support Utah’s Graphic Novel Book Club: buy an awesome t-shirt.
- 9 New Character Posters for Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Gindelwald - September 24, 2018
- Birds of Prey Film Gets a Early 2020 Release Date - September 24, 2018
- The Gifted Season 2: 3 New Promos Tease the Mutant Divide - September 21, 2018
- New TV Spot for The Nutcracker and the Four Realm Teases the Characters - September 21, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3: New Images, Matt’s Darkness, New and Returning Characters - September 21, 2018