Just in time for spring, Italian designer Master of Arts has released new Disney shoes to their stunning — and fashionable — brand. These shoes are not cheap — they are all over $100, which makes them as expensive as a one-day ticket to Magic Kingdom or Epcot — but they are absolutely worth it. The designs are fun, uniquely Disney, and a perfect for a day at any Disney park or just around town. I’m in love with the Donald Duck shoes. You can check out the full collection on their website, and be prepared to drool.
- Chatting with Mike Carbonaro About the Past and Future of Big Apple Comic Con - July 21, 2018
- We Played Shadow of the Tomb Raider at SDCC and Chatted with the Game’s Head Devs - July 21, 2018
- Line Webtoon Throws a Bash Worthy of San Diego Comic-Con [Photos] - July 21, 2018
- What Kevin Smith Really Wanted Comic Book Men to Be Called, and More from the IMDBoat Party at SDCC - July 21, 2018
- Wonder Woman is Valedictorian and Supergirl is a Rebel: DC Super Hero Girls at SDCC - July 20, 2018