Just in time for spring, Italian designer Master of Arts has released new Disney shoes to their stunning — and fashionable — brand. These shoes are not cheap — they are all over $100, which makes them as expensive as a one-day ticket to Magic Kingdom or Epcot — but they are absolutely worth it. The designs are fun, uniquely Disney, and a perfect for a day at any Disney park or just around town. I’m in love with the Donald Duck shoes. You can check out the full collection on their website, and be prepared to drool.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018