Just in time for spring, Italian designer Master of Arts has released new Disney shoes to their stunning — and fashionable — brand. These shoes are not cheap — they are all over $100, which makes them as expensive as a one-day ticket to Magic Kingdom or Epcot — but they are absolutely worth it. The designs are fun, uniquely Disney, and a perfect for a day at any Disney park or just around town. I’m in love with the Donald Duck shoes. You can check out the full collection on their website, and be prepared to drool.
- Nerd Food: Pixar Candy Available at Pixar Fest in Disneyland - April 26, 2018
- New Disney Summer Fashions: Dresses, Activewear, and More - April 26, 2018
- Pixar Pal-A-Round Designs Unveiled for Pixar Pier - April 26, 2018
- Joonas Suotamo, Chewie Himself, Visits Disney’s Hollywood Studios’ Star Wars Offerings - April 25, 2018
- The Guardians of the Galaxy are Coming to Disney’s Epcot June 9th - April 25, 2018