Bosch star Titus Welliver is turning in his L.A.P.D. badge to take up a life of crime on the streets of the Windy City. According to TVLine, the actor has been cast to play a big-time meth dealer on the NBC series Chicago P.D. this spring.
Welliver will be playing Ronald Booth, recently released from prison and returning to his old ways. He’s described as being capable of sliding from chilling charm to fervent rage in an instant. He may be handsome, intense, intelligent, cunning and mercurial, but don’t let that fool you — he’s capable of anything.
Besides his ongoing role as Detective Harry Bosch on the Amazon Prime series that is about to start its 4th season April 13th and has already been renewed for a 5th, Welliver is also well known for playing the Man in Black on Lost. He has appeared in Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD, The Last Ship, NYPD Blue, The Good Wife, Sons of Anarchy and Deadwood. On the big screen he has appeared in The Town, Argo, Live by Night… he might be friends with Ben Affleck… as well as Red 2, Promised Land and Transformers: Age of Extinction.
Chicago P.D. returns on Wednesday, February 28th at 10 p.m. on NBC; Welliver appears in Episode 18, airing this spring.
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 7 Recap: Manifest - June 17, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 6 Recap: Suckas Need Bodyguards - June 17, 2018
- Stephen Amell Tells Arrow Writers to Write Like There’s No Tomorrow - June 17, 2018
- Exclusive: First Look at Martin Morazzo’s Cover for She Could Fly #3 - June 17, 2018
- Seth MacFarlane is Embarrassed to Work for Fox After Tucker Carlson Comment - June 17, 2018