Once upon a time, Todd McFarlane published Spawn Kills Everyone, created with JJ Kirby. But he feels he just hasn’t done enough killing. This time, rather than a one-shot, we’ll be getting four issues worth and a much longer kill list… so we are getting Spawn Kills Everyone 2.
Announced at Image Expo 2018 by Todd McFarlane.
SPAWN KILLS EVERYONE 2 (mini-series)
Due to the wonderful success of the one-shot, Todd McFarlane is creating along with Will Robson a four part mini-series that has our childish Spawn giving birth to hundreds of smaller Spawn babies who take his “kill list” and try to help out their new father.
- Watch: Image Expo LIVE Stream on Twitch – Happening Now
- Video Message From Stan Lee at Home With His Daughter JC For Father’s Day - June 18, 2018
- Full DC Comics Catalog for September 2018 + Solicitations - June 18, 2018
- WARNING: That Major X-Men Wedding Spoiler, Revealed in Full - June 18, 2018
- Humberto Ramos Warping Marvel Characters Together for New Comic? #WhoGetsWarped - June 18, 2018
- Has Geoff Johns Remembered Justice League: Rise of the Seven Seas? - June 18, 2018