KISS Publishing Ltd. and The Secret Experiment has revealed a brand new trailer for their upcoming noir title Beckett, set to be released next Tuesday, February 27th, on Steam. The publisher released some details about the game, which we’ve posted below the trailer, which includes the new that the game will be featured at the new Dundee location of the V&A. The game itself looks trippy and just by visuals alone will make for an interesting game let alone a stream for gamers to play on Twitch and YouTube. Enjoy the trailer!
Beckett is an abstract retelling of a missing person’s case where the investigator is searching for a young man suffering from ‘The Soft Paranoia’ a mental illness that warps reality, and ﬁnds himself caught up in an advancing march through a world that challenges his resolve and sanity. The story is told through digital artwork, illustration, photography, ﬁlm and print, with an audio pallet built through ﬁeld recordings and original composition. Beckett will be showcased in the V&A, the world’s leading museum of art and design, who have hand-picked Beckett as an example of design excellence in storytelling and digital media to be featured in its new museum in Dundee.
- 9 New Images from Jessica Jones Season Two
- Sega's Shining Resonance: Refrain is Coming West for PS4, Xbox One, and Switch
- Watch Amazon's Trailer for Bryan Cranston's The Dangerous Book for Boys
- All the Image Expo 2018 Announcements and All the Art in One Place
- Sam and Twitch Get a New Comic, True Detectives, at #ImageExpo
- The Fallout 76 Beta is Now Officially Online for Download - October 17, 2018
- The Stanley Parable Now Unlocks a Specific Anniversary Achievement - October 17, 2018
- Xbox and Taco Bell Have Partnered Again to Give Away Platinum Consoles - October 17, 2018
- Battlefield V Single Player Trailer Released - October 17, 2018
- Sean Bean is Announced as the First Hitman 2 Elusive Target - October 17, 2018