505 Games, along with developer Kunos Simulazioni announced their latest racing game, Assetto Corsa Competizione, will be making its way to Steam’s Early Access sometime this summer and included a brand new trailer to show it off. The game is set to be one of the forerunners to quality racing titles in 2018, showing off their great attention to details. But we won’t really know how the game handles until we see it come out later this year. Below are some of the features highlighted in their press release, as you take a sneak peek at the game.
• MULTIPLAYER AND SINGLE PLAYER CAPABILITIES: Offering a well-structured ranking system, Assetto Corsa Competizione will evaluate individual performance and driving behavior to reward the most virtuous drivers and promote fair play in online competitions. Efficient matchmaking functions will ensure players can compete with opponents of similar skill level and easily find and join races online. Leaderboards will allow players to compare single lap performance with virtual pilots from around the world with the same car, circuit and weather conditions. Career, Championship and Free Play modes will also be available, offering a customized racing experience for all skill levels.
• REALISTIC WEATHER CONDITIONS: Competitions of different durations, from Sprint 60’ races to the famous Spa 24H Endurance race, Assetto Corsa Competizione will give players the opportunity to compete in different moments of the entire 24-hour arc under a dynamic weather system, thanks to a highly realistic graphical reproduction of weather conditions and visibility.
• ACCURATE CIRCUITS: With laser scan technology, every official circuit is recreated with the highest level of precision: All curbs and details perfectly fit their real counterparts to grant a gaming experience as faithful to reality as possible.
• ADVANCED GRAPHICS AND AUDIO EFFECTS: Unreal Engine 4 guarantees photorealistic rendering and with multi-channel audio sampling of real GT cars, Assetto Corsa Competizione conveys captivating and immersive acoustic surrounding and realistic environmental effects.
- Fable Fortune is Leaving Early Access Later This Week
- PUBG Sales Reach 30 Million as PC Player Base Drops Off
- It Looks Like Gwent is Getting a Draft Mode Pretty Soon
- Sony to Create Wizard World: The Movie?
- NIS Will be Bringing The Lost Child, Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk and More to the West this Year
- What’s In The Box?!: Loot Gaming – April 2018 - April 24, 2018
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for April 24-30, 2018 - April 24, 2018
- Twitch Announces New Monetization with Bits in Extensions - April 23, 2018
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Releases New Trailer at England’s Inception - April 23, 2018
- Skydance Interactive Announces Archangel: Hellfire with New Trailer - April 23, 2018