If you’ve seen Disney/Pixar’s Coco, you already know that it’s a stunning film with breathtaking animation. The movie drew inspiration from Día de los Muertos (Day of the Dead), a beautiful Mexican holiday that celebrates our loved ones in the great beyond. Arribas Brothers has recently released a Coco-inspired jewelry line, which can be found at their Disney resort locations.
Arribas Brothers is proud to introduce this line of exclusive COCO jewelry. This collection is set with crystals and hand painted. See them @DisneySprings or other Arribas locations! #cocojewelry #arribasbrothers #crystalarts pic.twitter.com/DOfiVMrZui
— Arribas Brothers (@arribasbrothers) February 19, 2018
Arribas Brothers specializes in glass and crystal art and jewelry, and their prices can range from affordable to not so affordable. They sell a number of Disney-inspired products, including slippers, tiaras, and of course Cinderella Castle replicas!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018