If you’ve seen Disney/Pixar’s Coco, you already know that it’s a stunning film with breathtaking animation. The movie drew inspiration from Día de los Muertos (Day of the Dead), a beautiful Mexican holiday that celebrates our loved ones in the great beyond. Arribas Brothers has recently released a Coco-inspired jewelry line, which can be found at their Disney resort locations.
Arribas Brothers is proud to introduce this line of exclusive COCO jewelry. This collection is set with crystals and hand painted. See them @DisneySprings or other Arribas locations! #cocojewelry #arribasbrothers #crystalarts pic.twitter.com/DOfiVMrZui
— Arribas Brothers (@arribasbrothers) February 19, 2018
Arribas Brothers specializes in glass and crystal art and jewelry, and their prices can range from affordable to not so affordable. They sell a number of Disney-inspired products, including slippers, tiaras, and of course Cinderella Castle replicas!
- Toy Fair New York: 140+ Shots From the LEGO Booth! Star Wars, Minecraft, Jurassic World, and More!
- Money in the Bank 2018 Upset: Ronda Rousey vs. Nia Jax - June 18, 2018
- Money in the Bank 2018: How WWE Is Failing Carmella - June 18, 2018
- Hoodslam Celebrates a Milestone with Women’s Shirts Outselling Men’s - June 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Suppamucho Plum-Flavored Chips from Japan Crate - June 16, 2018
- Finn Balor Has a Thing for Single-Word Tweets - June 16, 2018