If you’ve seen Disney/Pixar’s Coco, you already know that it’s a stunning film with breathtaking animation. The movie drew inspiration from Día de los Muertos (Day of the Dead), a beautiful Mexican holiday that celebrates our loved ones in the great beyond. Arribas Brothers has recently released a Coco-inspired jewelry line, which can be found at their Disney resort locations.
Arribas Brothers is proud to introduce this line of exclusive COCO jewelry. This collection is set with crystals and hand painted. See them @DisneySprings or other Arribas locations! #cocojewelry #arribasbrothers #crystalarts pic.twitter.com/DOfiVMrZui
— Arribas Brothers (@arribasbrothers) February 19, 2018
Arribas Brothers specializes in glass and crystal art and jewelry, and their prices can range from affordable to not so affordable. They sell a number of Disney-inspired products, including slippers, tiaras, and of course Cinderella Castle replicas!
- Toy Fair New York: 140+ Shots From the LEGO Booth! Star Wars, Minecraft, Jurassic World, and More!
- Nerd Food: This Lady and the Tramp Bento Box is Too Cute! - March 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Okonomiyaki Taro Japanese Snacks - March 22, 2018
- Can’t Make it to a Disney Park for a RunDisney Race? Run a Virtual One! - March 22, 2018
- These New Pandora Beads Are Perfect for Your Disney Charm Bracelet - March 22, 2018
- Imagineering Gives a Special Look at the Updated ‘Golden Dream’ Anthem - March 21, 2018