The CW has released the first Key Art for iZombie season 4, with the tagline: “A Bold New Season Starting From Scratch.” Everything has changed going into the new season as Seattle has been walled in, forcing the humans and zombies to co-exist.
The series stars Rose McIver as Liv Moore, an undead morgue attendant who assumes the personality of the brains she eats… and uses this to help solve their murders… like you do. The series is based on the comic by Chris Roberson and Michael Allred and was adapted for television by Veronica Mars creator Rob Thomas. Thomas showruns the series with Diane Ruggiero Wright.
The series also stars Malcolm Goodwin, Rahul Kohli, Robert Buckley, David Anders, and Aly Michalka. New this season is The Walking Dead‘s Daniel Bonjour who will play Levon, a documentarian chronicling Seattle’s undead reality. There will also be a three-month time jump from the end of season three and the beginning of season four, so the people of the city will still be adjusting to living inside the walls, but it didn’t just happen. Brain supplies from the outside are coming in and other things like that.
iZombie returns for season 4 on February 26th on the CW.
- Andrea Mutti’s Process Art for Swashbucklers: The Saga Continues #1 - April 21, 2018
- Batgirl vs. Supergirl in the Latest DC Versus Video - April 21, 2018
- Falcon vs. The Karate Kid in Karate Piñata on Jimmy Fallon - April 21, 2018
- CBS Quietly Cancels Mark Feuerstein’s Comedy Series ‘9JKL’ - April 21, 2018
- Joseph Michael Linsner and Kristina Deak-Linsner Talk Vampirella: Roses for the Dead - April 21, 2018