The costumes in Black Panther are downright stunning. The vibrant colors, the sleek and stylish fighting suits, and even the accessories were amazing. So it’s no wonder that Marvel would want to translate that into sales. Recently I got my hands on the Loungefly Black Panther Purse and Claw pendant necklace from ThinkGeek.
The purse is simply stunning. It’s crafted incredibly well, and the Black Panther’s necklace and mask on the back is perfect. The claw necklace is also a great accessory. The ambiguous design means you can easily wear it to a business meeting or fancy evening out. It translates well, and still shows off your love for the comic or the movie (or both)! You can still find these items on ThinkGeek’s website, and they’re actually on sale right now, so what are you waiting for?
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018