Despite some less-than-stellar sales reported through Entertainment Earth, word came down today during the New York Toy Fair that the Star Wars Forces of Destiny line of dolls and figures was not, as rumored, canceled.
We have it from our reporter-on-the-ground and resident Collectables expert Jeremy Konrad that there will still be an Ashoka, Luke, Yoda, and Padme coming down the line. As well as word that there will be more figures to show off after “accessing” some things.
There was not necessarily a mass panic, but a cautious outcry when the current line of dolls were placed on clearance at Targets and other notable sellers — usually not a good sign. However, pointing out the post-Christmas sales are not uncommon when there are a wealth of product left over from the buying cycle made sense.
We’ll update you as soon as there is additional information about the forthcoming additions to the line of products.
- Toy Fair New York: Marvel Legends Reign Supreme, Celebrating 10 Years of the MCU
- "Don't Believe What You Hear" About Cinematic Universe Reboot, Says Transformers Brand Manager
- Toy Fair New York: NECA Brings The Thunder With Pennywise The Dancing Clown and More
- Toy Fair New York: Funko Booth Debuts New Savage Land Figures, Pops
- [New York Toy Fair] Mezco Pics Galore- Living Dead Dolls, One:12 Collective, and more!
- Let’s Talk About The Americans Season 6 Episode 5 - April 25, 2018
- Chris McQuarrie Confirms At #CinemaCon Just How Crazy Tom Cruise’s ‘Mission: Impossible Fallout’ Stunts Are - April 25, 2018
- JJ Abrams Updates From Paramount’s Panel at CinemaCon- Cloverfield and More - April 25, 2018
- Paramount Shows First Footage for Bumblebee During CinemaCon - April 25, 2018
- Star Wars Announces Millennium Falcon Experience Tour and Locations - April 25, 2018