Today Atlus updated the official website of the twin rhythm games Persona 5 Dancing Star Night and Persona 3 Dancing Moon Night to show off some new artwork. Specifically, that artwork shows us a ton of outfits that will be available for some of the more popular characters in the games.
We get to see Joker, Ann Takamaki, Makoto Nijima, Ryuji Sakamoto, Yusuke Kitagawa, and Morgana from Persona 5, alongside the protagonist (aka Makoto Yuki), Yukari Takeba, Junpei Iori, Mitsuru Kirijo, Akihiko Sanada, and Aigis from Persona 3. Many of the costumes play off of the characters base designs from Persona 5 and Persona 3, but a few are a little bit more off-beat which is a nice change. Morgana’s costume is my personal favorite, can’t argue with a cat in a crown.
Both Persona 5 Dancing Star Night and Persona 3 Dancing Moon Night will release on the same day in Japan on May 24, 2018 for PS4 and PS Vita. A western release has not been announced just yet.
Both games got official announcement trailers back before New Years, which you can check out here. The Persona series is also getting an official companion app, which has only been announced for release in Japan.
You can check out all the new costumes in the gallery below.
- Etrian Odyssey X is Coming to the 3DS This Summer
- Sega Wants Your Opinion on Persona Dancing Costumes
- Granblue Fantasy Will Have a Persona 5 Event in June
- Both The Persona Dancing Games Will Have PSVR Support
- Aniplex Releases The First Trailer For The Persona 5 Anime
- Juggler Games’ My Memory of Us is Subtly Depressing - April 18, 2018
- Aftercharge is Good, Insane Multiplayer Shooter Fun - April 18, 2018
- For an Indie Sci-Fi Shooter, Dolmen has a Lot to Offer - April 18, 2018
- Volantia: Zen and The Art of Kingdom Maintenance - April 18, 2018
- Warhammer: Doomwheel’s Combat is Viscerally Satisfying - April 18, 2018