In the previous two years the DCTV had put together the Superhero Fight Club videos, a short video of the heroes of the Arrowverse coming together to spar against each other. The first one featured the heroes and villains of the Flash and Arrow. At that point Supergirl was on CBS and Legends of Tomorrow didn’t start until midseason. The second brought all the heroes together in a ‘danger room’ type setting run by Cisco (Carlos Valdes) and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards). This years video was called “Suit Up” and featured the heroes getting ready for the training session. Two versions were released with the second, an extended version, showing Black Lightning (Cress Williams) at the end.
They have now released a bit of a behind the scenes clip which you can see below followed by the full Suit Up video. We get to see some of the stand-ins for the actors that didn’t appear in the video, but their costume did. We got face shots of Green Arrow (Stephen Amell), Flash (Grant Gustin), Supergirl (Melissa Benoist), White Canary (Caity Lotz), Atom (Brandon Routh), Wild Dog (Rick Gonzalez), and Vibe (Carlos Valdes). But we got doubles for Spartan, Kid Flash, Heatwave, Citizen Steel and Vixen.
Legends of Tomorrow airs Mondays at 8 PM. Flash and Black Lightning will be back on February 27th. Arrow will return April 1st. Supergirl returns April 16th.
- iZombie Season 4: Did the Writers Name Liv’s New Love Interest Based on This Ship Name? - March 23, 2018
- Luke Cage’s Mike Colter to Appear on The Good Fight Season 2 - March 23, 2018
- Gifted Season 2: Amy Acker Wants to Get Out of the Mom Realm - March 23, 2018
- Lucifer Season 3: Mazikeen Really Wants to Go Back to Hell - March 23, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Jeremy Whitley on Vampirella #11 - March 23, 2018