When Jodie Whittaker was announced as the Thirteenth Doctor Who, Doctor Who comic book artist Rachael Stott posted her first take on the actor in the role.
And after she was first seen in her new outfit.
Now that a Thirteenth Doctor comic book from Titan Comics has been confirmed for the autumn, alongside the new series of the show, Rachael Stott has been sharing some more recent doodles, in getting the character down.
She reiterates that these are just sketches for now…
(Not official art btw. Just me playing around with the pencil tool in Clip Studio)
— Rachael Stott (@RachaelAtWork) February 15, 2018
…but it’s all about getting a handle on the character, without the Capaldi Crags to fall back on.
Who frowned this face? An awful lot of emotion from a few chin lines.
Titan Comics has announced a new Doctor Who ongoing comic book series starting in the autumn by an all-woman creative team of Jody Houser (Orphan Black, Star Wars: Rogue One, Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows, Faith, Supergirl, Mother Panic), Rachael Stott (The Twelfth Doctor, Motherlands), and Enrica Angolini (Warhammer 40,000). And they’re excited…
- Alan Moore’s Feature Film, The Show, Now Filming in Northampton - December 11, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 11th December 2018 – Double The Stories - December 11, 2018
- Rags #1 3rd Printing, Punchline #1 2nd Printing from Antarctic Press - December 10, 2018
- Joe Illidge, No Longer Executive Editor at Valiant Entertainment (UPDATED) - December 10, 2018
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018