Now that we finally have footage and articles coming out about Solo: A Star Wars Story the marketing has finally kicked in. We got a bunch of character posters the other day, but now we have a new theatrical poster that showcases most of the main cast and Lucasfilm released on Twitter today.
The jury is still out whether or not this movie is going to be any good, but the footage and first looks have been giving people more confidence. The movie is 100 days away, according to the official Twitter, so there is still plenty of time to convince people other than die-hard fans that this isn’t going to be a train wreck.
Summary: Han Solo and Chewbacca’s adventures before joining the Rebellion, including their early encounters with Lando Calrissian.
Solo: A Star Wars Story, directed by Ron Howard, stars Alden Ehrenreich, Emilia Clarke, Donald Glover, Woody Harrelson, and Thandie Newton. It will be released May 25th.
— Star Wars (@starwars) February 14, 2018
- Mile 22 Review: A Genuine Waste of Iko Uwais’s Talents - August 16, 2018
- Iron Fist Season 2: Simone Missick Comments on the Potential of a Danny/Misty Relationship - August 16, 2018
- Alpha Review: A Very Slow-Moving Survival Story - August 16, 2018
- New International Trailer for Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween - August 16, 2018
- Paul Walker’s Brothers Want His Character Back in the Fast and Furious Movies - August 16, 2018