Good news for those of you who loved Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, it appears there may be more content headed your way at some point. In a recent investor call, Ubisoft Chief Executive Officer Yves Guillemot and Chief Financial Officer Alain Martinez got into some details about the company’s plans for the Nintendo Switch, as well as current properties on the console. Turns out, the company was more than pleased with how things went with their collaboration with Nintendo, as the game was the highest-selling third-party game for the console in 2017, racking up some major sales for the company as well as more exposure in Japan where the game (naturally) sold the best.
At one point in the call, Martinez said that they were “very happy” and that they were “going to do more things” with the game, but didn’t elaborate on what that would be at this time. The most likely turnout would be more DLC levels, as well as additional characters and content added to the game to give it a fresh coat of paint for those of us who have already conquered it in full. We’ll have to wait and see what 2018 brings to Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle.
- Donkey Kong Will Be Coming to Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle in June
- The Division Player Who Made Photo Mode Mod Gets Permanent Ban
- Far Cry 5 Video Shows Off All The Friends You Can Call Upon In Game
- Ubisoft Releases A New "Guns For Hire" Trailer For Far Cry 5
- Tell Me, Can You Drive? We Review The Ultimate Justice League Batmobile
- Rainbow Six Siege Will Be Free To Play For A Weekend Later This Month
- Fortnite YouTuber Gets Sued By Epic Games for Selling Cheats - October 15, 2018
- UK’s National Videogame Museum Opens Permanently in November - October 15, 2018
- Six Foot Officially Releases Dreadnought on Steam - October 15, 2018
- Disgaea 5 Complete Comes to Steam and PC Next Week - October 15, 2018
- Defiant Development Releases New DLC for Hand Of Fate 2 - October 15, 2018