A nice surprise for fans of Dishonored 2 as the game will be getting its own graphic novel on February 20th called The Peeress And The Price. Not much is known about the story beyond the idea that it will continue to follow the stories of Corvo Attano and Emily Kaldwin, and that it will be a self-contained story at 64 pages. The story was written by Michael Moreci who has worked on Roche Limit at Image Comics, Roche Limit, Suicide Squad: Secret Files at DC, and Burning Fields with BOOM! Studios; while Andrea Olimpieri served as the illustrator, who is probably best known for working on the previous set of Dishonored graphic novels with Gordon Rennie; and coloring by Mattia Iacono who worked on the Dark Souls graphic novel series. The novel will run you $17 when it comes out next week, and we can’t wait to see what new stories have been created for this universe!
- We Now Know Who Is Developing Dark Souls: Remastered
- Doctor Who and Tank Girl Celebrate Free Comic Book Day: Titan Comics March 2018 Solicits
- The Steam Awards Nominations Announced Ahead Of Voting Opening Today
- #SavePlayer1 Gets Lynda Carter to Help Save Single-Player Experience
- For Better Or Worse This Time?: A Quick Review Of 'Dishonored: Death Of The Outsider'
- Dishonored 2: Death Of The Outsider At PAX West
- DK Books Tells Us Absolutely Everything We Need To Know In This LEGO Book - February 23, 2018
- The Complete List Of The 21st Annual D.I.C.E. Awards Winners - February 23, 2018
- Final Fantasy XV Has An Update Roadmap Planned Out Through 2019 - February 22, 2018
- EA Play Will Return During E3 2018 To Hollywood - February 22, 2018
- Overwatch Teases Their Next Character In New Tweet - February 22, 2018