The store owner told Capitol Hill Times that he tried negotiation on rent increased but that the building owner “seems like he wants to do something with the building” and that the management company is pushing to sell the property.
Owner of Phoenix Comics & Games, Nick Nazar, told the paper “We still have a little over a year on our lease” but that the owner had contacted them about lease negotiations. “We are not sure what is going on… We’re working on a number of plans to ensure that we can stay open if our lease goes up or way up.”
- Captain Marvel #1 Tops Advance Reorders - December 13, 2018
- Poison Ivy Death on the Cover of Heroes In Crisis #7 - December 13, 2018
- Cullen Bunn’s Writer’s Commentary on Vampirella Vs Reanimator #1 - December 13, 2018
- NYCC Event Director Mike Armstrong Promoted to Vice President at Reed POP Expo - December 13, 2018
- New Comic Store Opens in England – Wow Comix Bury - December 13, 2018