The store owner told Capitol Hill Times that he tried negotiation on rent increased but that the building owner “seems like he wants to do something with the building” and that the management company is pushing to sell the property.
Owner of Phoenix Comics & Games, Nick Nazar, told the paper “We still have a little over a year on our lease” but that the owner had contacted them about lease negotiations. “We are not sure what is going on… We’re working on a number of plans to ensure that we can stay open if our lease goes up or way up.”
- NYCC Goss: Venom and Spider-Man Events for 2019 - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What Has Salvador Larroca Been Working on at Marvel? - October 23, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Pays Tribute to Archie’s Editor-In-Chief Victor Gorelick - October 23, 2018
- Max Bemis on Writing Moon Knight #200 and Taking a Break From Marvel - October 23, 2018
- Doctor Who and Assassin’s Creed With Titan at MCM London Comic Con - October 23, 2018