Late last year, we found out that there was going to be a bottle episode of Legends of Tomorrow that would feature Zari (Tala Ashe) in a time loop on board the Waverider. But what we know now is that the Legends will be dressed in ’70s disco clothing, Gary (Adam Tsekhman) will be back and we’ll get to see an appearance of Amy Louise Pemberton as a physical manifestation of Gideon. We can tell all that from the photos below and the following synopsis:
“Here I Go Again” — airing Feb. 19 in the CW series’ new time slot, Mondays at 8/7c — Zari (played by Tala Ashe) finds herself trapped in a time loop that results in the Waverider blowing up over and over again. Zari comes to suspect that the answer to stop what is happening might lie hidden among her fellow shipmates’ secrets, though in investigating them she starts to understand her place on the team.
If you don’t know what a bottle episode is, that’s where a show does an episode that uses only existing set pieces and recurring characters to try and save money.
Don’t expect to see Mick Rory (Dominic Purcell) in the retro fashion, though — as you can tell by the last picture, he is working on an old typewriter while wearing glasses and his gloves. DC’s Legends of Tomorrow returns February 12th at 8 p.m. ET on the CW.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018