NBC has announced that their time-traveling adventure, Timeless, will premiere its second season on Sunday, March 11th at 10 p.m. The first episode will be called ‘The War to End All Wars’ and finds Lucy, Rufus and Wyatt traveling back to World War I.
The second season will also introduce us to the newest member of the cast, Michael Rady (UnREAL), who is playing an American soldier named Nicholas Keynes. He is badly wounded in a battle and carried to a farmhouse where he will be cared for by Emma (Annie Wersching) and Carol (Susanna Thompson). Though he appears to be vulnerable at first, Keynes is much more formidable that he seems.
The fact there is a season two is interesting in that the show was cancelled by NBC on May 10th, 2017. But after negotiating with Sony Pictures Television, NBC renewed the series three days later. The season will also take trips to 1940s Hollywood and to the Salem Witch Trials. The series stars Abigail Spencer, Matt Lanter, Malcolm Barrett, Paterson Joseph, Sakina Jaffrey, Claudia Doumit, and Goran Višnjić.
The Timeless premiere follows a three-hour special, America Ninja Warrior: USA Vs the World, which starts at 7 p.m. ET.
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: Season Finale Synopsis Released - March 22, 2018
- Read Jim Butcher’s Dresden Files: Fool Moon #1, Part of Dynamite’s Latest Digital Bundle - March 22, 2018
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’s Rachel Bloom to Appear on iZombie - March 22, 2018
- Magicians Season 3, Episode 11: Messing Around with Time - March 22, 2018
- Supernatural Season 13: Things are Going to Get Rough for Sam - March 22, 2018