NBC has announced that their time-traveling adventure, Timeless, will premiere its second season on Sunday, March 11th at 10 p.m. The first episode will be called ‘The War to End All Wars’ and finds Lucy, Rufus and Wyatt traveling back to World War I.
The second season will also introduce us to the newest member of the cast, Michael Rady (UnREAL), who is playing an American soldier named Nicholas Keynes. He is badly wounded in a battle and carried to a farmhouse where he will be cared for by Emma (Annie Wersching) and Carol (Susanna Thompson). Though he appears to be vulnerable at first, Keynes is much more formidable that he seems.
The fact there is a season two is interesting in that the show was cancelled by NBC on May 10th, 2017. But after negotiating with Sony Pictures Television, NBC renewed the series three days later. The season will also take trips to 1940s Hollywood and to the Salem Witch Trials. The series stars Abigail Spencer, Matt Lanter, Malcolm Barrett, Paterson Joseph, Sakina Jaffrey, Claudia Doumit, and Goran Višnjić.
The Timeless premiere follows a three-hour special, America Ninja Warrior: USA Vs the World, which starts at 7 p.m. ET.
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 10 Recap: The Main Ingredient - June 23, 2018
- Rosario Dawson on Exploring if Claire Temple is Really Helping - June 23, 2018
- Theo Rossi on How There is Nothing Else Like Marvel’s Luke Cage on Television - June 23, 2018
- Mustafa Shakir on How Nyabinghi Music Helped Him Become Bushmaster - June 23, 2018
- Jeph Loeb on the Successful Formula for the Marvel / Netflix Series - June 23, 2018