NEARLY ONE YEAR AGO Spider-Man hurled the dangerous madman called Zodiac a full year into the future. Spidey manages to catch up to him, and Zodiac’s had a whole year to prepare for their rematch!
COLLECTING: AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 794-796 & ANNUAL, AND MATERIAL FROM AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 25
However, the Amazon UK listing for Vol 9 is a little more revelatory regarding what Dan Slott and Stuart Immonen have planned for the wall-crawler up to – and beyond – Amazing Spider-Man #800.
Go down Swinging! Norman Osborn has finally found a way to become a Goblin again and is gunning for Spider-Man in the biggest way possible. His new weapon? The Carnage Symbiote! There’s never been a bigger tougher Goblin/Spider-Man story than this! Collecting: Amazing Spider-Man 797-801
Looks like Norman Osborn as the Green Goblin using Carnage may explain the appearance of a certain Red Goblin… sorry Mephisto fans! Dan Slott tricked you!
And this is how it begins.
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #797
DAN SLOTT (W) • STUART IMMONEN (A)
Cover by ALEX ROSS
GO DOWN SWINGING Part 1
The Green Goblin is back — and scarier than ever! Dan Slott has saved his most harrowing Spider-Man story for last as he and Stuart Immonen kick off the AMAZING SPIDER-MAN story ten years in the making. Osborn got his crazy back and has a plan that’ll make all his past plans look like child’s play. Peter Parker and the people he loves (ALL of them) are in deep trouble. And who or what is the RED GOBLIN?! The only way Spider-Man survives is to GO DOWN SWINGING!
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
Thanks to David Blyth in the BC comments…
- Exclusive: Trailer for Stan Lee’s Work Force #2 - August 16, 2018
- Derek Landy and Philip Tan Create ‘The Black Order’ From Marvel in November - August 16, 2018
- Final Issues for Barbarella, Dejah Thoris, Robots Vs Princesses and Xena Dynamite in Dynamite’s Ongoing November 2018 Solicits - August 16, 2018
- DC Comics to Ship Batman: Damned with Special Care to Prevent Damages - August 15, 2018
- Die!Die!Die! #2 is Out Next Wednesday, #3 Out on 26th September - August 15, 2018