All work and no play makes a crime boss a dull boy. At least, that’s what Sega is showing you in the latest trailer for Yakuza 6: The Song of Life, in which they’ve decided to highlight some of the minigames you’ll be able to tackle in the game. As you can see in the trailer below, you get a full array of games that you can challenge yourself in that involve primary and secondary characters as a way to let loose while also doing what needs to be done during your “day job”.
Among the choices for you to relieve your stress is a dart game where you’ll take on an opponent in a traditional game of darts, a dancing rhythm game where you’ll need to hit the right buttons in order to dance properly at the club, and an interactive gym where you will be able to improve certain aspects of your character by working out in your own private space. There’s also an area called Club Sega, which is essentially a bar arcade within the game featuring Sega classic titles and even a few created on the fly to represent games of the same genre without taking any titles they didn’t have the rights to.
- The Untitled Deadpool Sequel Won't Be Replacing T.J. Miller
- Hulu's January 2018 Includes The Path Season 3, X-Files Season 11
- Image Comics March 2018 Solicits: Gideon Falls, Oblivion Song, Cyber Force, Dry County, Infidel, Prism Stalker... and Saga #50
- Deadpool Is Coming Again in This New Poster to the Untitled Deadpool Sequel
- Deadpool Tells Deadpool 2 Fans to Get a Free Deadpool Tattoo at Brazil Comic-Con
- Bungie Hands Out The Details Of Their 1.1.3 Update For Destiny 2 - February 23, 2018
- Sledgehammer Games Reveal Call of Duty: WWII Weapon Tuning Update Details - February 23, 2018
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Gets A New “Infinite History” Trailer - February 23, 2018
- Rumor Mill: Possible Guest Characters For SoulCalibur VI Leaked - February 23, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Conducting Another Scale Test This Weekend - February 23, 2018