Today, IGN got the exclusive trailer drop for the upcoming animated feature film Suicide Squad: Hell To Pay. The film is from Warner Brothers Animation, DC Entertainment, and Warner Brothers Home Entertainment.
Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay is an R rated feature following the antics of the current squad- Deadshot, Bronze tiger, Captain Boomerang, Killer Frost, Copperhead, Harley Quinn and boss Amanda Waller. Be advised- there will be violence throughout, sexual content, brief graphic nudity, and some drug material.
Christian Slater is voicing Deadshot, Billy Brown is Bronze Tiger, Liam McIntyre is Captain Boomerang, Kristin Bauer van Straten is Killer Frost, Gideon Emery is Copperhead, Tara Strong is Harley Quinn, and Vanessa Williams is Task Force X honcho Amanda Waller.
The voice cast also includes C. Thomas Howell (Outcast, The Outsiders, Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox) as Zoom, Dania Ramirez (Devious Maids, Heroes, Once Upon a Time) as Scandal Savage, James Urbaniak (Difficult People, The Venture Bros.) as Professor Pyg, Julie Nathanson (The Zeta Project, Beverly Hills 90210) as Silver Banshee, Jim Pirri (Injustice 2) as Vandal Savage & Vertigo, and Greg Grunberg (Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Heroes) as Steel Maxum.
Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay comes from a creative team including producer/director Sam Liu (Gotham by Gaslight, Teen Titans: The Judas Contract), script by co-producer Alan Burnett (Justice League vs. Teen Titans), and executive producers Sam Register and James Tucker (Batman vs. Two-Face, Justice League Dark).
The film is expected to be released sometime later in 2018.
- Mark Brooks Reveals Final 2 New Mutants: Dead Souls Covers - February 23, 2018
- ‘Vampire Hunter: D’ TV Series Gets Comics Writer For Pilot - February 22, 2018
- Let’s Talk About America’s Next Top Model Cycle 24 Episode 7 - February 22, 2018
- [Oscars] The Academy Reveals 10 More Presenters for 90th Awards Show - February 22, 2018
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 12 Comic Happening at Dark Horse, Joss Whedon Returning - February 21, 2018