The CW has released a scene from tonight’s return of The Flash. The midseason finale had Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) being arrested for the death of Clifford DeVoe (Neil Sandilands), aka the Thinker. But the Thinker’s mind transferred into the body of new meta Dominic Lance (Kendrick Sampson), giving the Thinker both his enhanced brain and telepathic abilities. Barry has chosen to not run and stand trial.
The episode tonight, called the Trial of the Flash, has Cecile (Danielle Nicolet) defending Barry, and we are introduced to Anton Slater (Mark Valley), who was the district attorney in the comic version of the Trial of the Flash, but that story focused on the death of the Reverse-Flash.
In the clip we see all of Team Flash together, and Barry is wearing an ankle monitor that Cisco (Carlos Valdes) hacked to show him at home. He also wiped the video footage of when Barry returned, but Harry (Tom Cavanagh) suggests they scour through the footage to see everything Barry is talking about, since at one point he said, “Your honor, I didn’t kill anyone.” Ralph Dibny (Hartley Sawyer) is in the room, as well, but doesn’t say much. He will be a big part of the next episode — and maybe the rest of the season.
The Flash returns tonight at 8 p.m. on the CW.
- Arrow Season 6: Potential Spoilers for Roy Harper’s Return - February 23, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: What is the Sixth Totem? - February 23, 2018
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Baltimore Ravens - February 22, 2018
- Titans Season 1: Jake Michaels Cast as Robotman for Doom Patrol Appearance - February 22, 2018
- A Tweet from Kylie Jenner Sent Snapchat’s Stock Plummeting - February 22, 2018