Square Enix announced that they’ll host the next livestream for the upcoming Secret of Mana remake on January 17th with some original staff, as guests to talk about the action RPG and what we can expect when the game launches in February.
This time around we’ll have some veteran staff including three key developers from the original Secret of Mana in producer Hiromichi Tanaka, director Koichi Ishii, and composer Hiroki Kikuta who will also be arranging music for the remake. And last but not least, Masaru Oyamada, the producer of the remake, will also join in on the stream. The chat will be hosted by Susumu Imadachi of Eleki Comic as the MC.
During the live stream, they’ll discuss results of the recent “Memories of Mana Campaign” that ended on January 3rd, the latest trailer for the remake, as well as some other content “fans won’t want to miss.”
The live stream takes place on January 17th from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. JST on YouTube and NicoNico Live. Fair warning, the stream will be in Japanese, but you can hope for subtitles on YouTube at the very least.
Secret of Mana releases on PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and PC on February 15th.
- Secret of Mana Will Be Getting a Patch to Fix Current Bugs
- Square Enix Gives Secret Of Mana A Proper Launch Trailer
- Battlejack Sends Players To The Dark Maze In First Update
- Get a Better Look at Kū in the Latest Nightmarchers Trailer
- You'd Be Surprised at How Cygames Is Testing Shadowverse Updates
- European Comics Platform Izneo is Moving to the Switch - November 11, 2018
- Metro Exodus Spartan Collector’s Edition Details Revealed - November 11, 2018
- EA and UEFA Reveal the eChampions League for FIFA 19 - November 11, 2018
- PlayStation Owners in Chicago will be Taxed Extra for Game Rentals - November 11, 2018
- Thief Simulator Tops Steam’s Bestseller List This Weekend - November 11, 2018