That was a late Loot Crate. The Christmas schedule must have made the International post look both higgledy and piggledy. It had a ship date of the 22nd December which would have been quite optimistic to get her for Christmas, but we are a month away from Valentine’s Day right now…
Anyway, we had much fun (mostly) looking through this month’s selections. If you like the kind of thing we found, you can sign up to your own select Loot Crate subscription here and using the code BLEEDINGCOOL for further discount.
I will be spending tonight reading the Star Wars comic book… which will have had a far greater and wider distribution than any other comic book in the last year. Should be about half a million of them out there, so if you really want a copy, eBay should do you proud, where they go from $9 to $13 still in their packaging…
- Marvel May Act Against CryptoCurrency Wacoinda - August 14, 2018
- Tomorrows Infinity Wars #2 Gets a Surprise Spoiler Variant - August 14, 2018
- A Wicked + A Divine Interactive Experience at Thought Bubble - August 14, 2018
- Walmart and DC Comics From the Mississippi Front Lines - August 14, 2018
- Sadly Thor #4 is Not an Infinity Wars Crossover… - August 14, 2018