That was a late Loot Crate. The Christmas schedule must have made the International post look both higgledy and piggledy. It had a ship date of the 22nd December which would have been quite optimistic to get her for Christmas, but we are a month away from Valentine’s Day right now…
Anyway, we had much fun (mostly) looking through this month’s selections. If you like the kind of thing we found, you can sign up to your own select Loot Crate subscription here and using the code BLEEDINGCOOL for further discount.
I will be spending tonight reading the Star Wars comic book… which will have had a far greater and wider distribution than any other comic book in the last year. Should be about half a million of them out there, so if you really want a copy, eBay should do you proud, where they go from $9 to $13 still in their packaging…
- Sarah Kuhn and Alitha Martinez Return to Barbie Comics, in Papercutz January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Dave Sim Parodies X-Men For New Comic, Giant-Size Jingles - October 17, 2018
- Blake Northcott and Donny Tran Launch New ‘What If?’ Line From Aspen in January 2019 Solicits - October 17, 2018
- Null Faeries #1 Launches in Action Lab January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Damian Wayne Gets A Crush – But Not on Crush (Teen Titans #23 Spoilers) - October 17, 2018