To those of you in the Disney World resort looking for a retro-themed hangout: your time is now. The Edison, inspired by 1920s aesthetic, opened in Disney Springs earlier this month.
The restaurant has several themed areas, including The Lab performance space, The Ember Parlour, Telegraph Lounge, The Patent Office, The Tesla Lounge, The Radio Room, and the Waterfront Patio. They serve American-style fare, including Pork Belly Pops, Crispy Fried Chicken, and The Edison Burger. In true Disney fashion, they’ll have a variety of mixed drinks, beers, and alcoholic punches that can serve 2-10 people!
Thinking of checking it out? The hours are Sunday-Wednesday from 11:30 a.m. to 1 a.m. and Thursday-Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 2 a.m. Guests at The Edison must be 21 years or older starting at 10 p.m. Thursday-Saturday nights. There is a cover charge of $15 per guest beginning at 10 p.m.
Get glammed up, grab a cocktail, and head over to The Edison — it’s the bee’s knees!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018