To those of you in the Disney World resort looking for a retro-themed hangout: your time is now. The Edison, inspired by 1920s aesthetic, opened in Disney Springs earlier this month.
The restaurant has several themed areas, including The Lab performance space, The Ember Parlour, Telegraph Lounge, The Patent Office, The Tesla Lounge, The Radio Room, and the Waterfront Patio. They serve American-style fare, including Pork Belly Pops, Crispy Fried Chicken, and The Edison Burger. In true Disney fashion, they’ll have a variety of mixed drinks, beers, and alcoholic punches that can serve 2-10 people!
Thinking of checking it out? The hours are Sunday-Wednesday from 11:30 a.m. to 1 a.m. and Thursday-Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 2 a.m. Guests at The Edison must be 21 years or older starting at 10 p.m. Thursday-Saturday nights. There is a cover charge of $15 per guest beginning at 10 p.m.
Get glammed up, grab a cocktail, and head over to The Edison — it’s the bee’s knees!
- Kitty Meets Her End in Dan Parent and Fernando Ruiz’s Die Kitty Die: Heaven & Hell - May 25, 2018
- Indulge in All the Anime You Can Watch This Long Weekend with Crunchyroll - May 25, 2018
- Nerd Food: Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade from Epcot - May 24, 2018
- Celebrate Solo: A Star Wars Story with These New Crayola Sets - May 24, 2018
- A Walk Through Disney World’s Epcot, Spring 2018 [Photos] - May 24, 2018