MGP Studios and Fat Dog Games released a brand new trailer this week for the dark and horrific action RPG title Sand Is The Soul. This title actually looks pretty cool and freaky to check out, we’ve included the game description below from their Steam page along with the trailer, the game is set to come out sometime in the first quarter of 2018.
Sand is the Soul is a unique combination of side scrolling beatemup and action RPG, which could be best described as a modern day version of River City Ransom and Guardian Heroes, covered in Bloodborne sauce. Sand is the Soul is a modern day itteration and love letter to an old school, niche genre where the game let’s you do what you want and doesn’t spoonfeed or think for you. In Sand is the Soul you can play as a boy scout and fulfill your mission, become a slave to the Sand and end up as a homeless junkie on the streets, discover the genesis of the Sand and confront an old, deeply rooted evil, or simply abandon your mission and return home, or go full psycho and kill all npc’s (yes, it’s possible)… The choice is yours.
- The Bleeding Cool Top 100 Power List of 2017 in Full
- Cleveland Browns and the Perfect End to a Bad Season
- Darin Henry's Sitcomics Wants to Disrupt Comics Industry With Sell-Through Distribution, Binge Books
- Marvel Comics Solicits for March 2018: Changes are Coming...
- Luc Besson's Europacorp to Adapt Ruiner from Reikon Games
- Did Niantic Give Away The Next Pokémon GO Community Day Pokémon? - February 25, 2018
- Monster Hunter: World Still on Top of Japanese Sales Charts - February 25, 2018
- Watch Aaron Judge and Ken Griffey Jr. Face Off in MLB The Show 18 - February 25, 2018
- Mobile Game Pigeon Pop Gets Caught Stealing Artwork - February 25, 2018
- Gust Announces Smartphone Release Of Atelier Marie Plus: The Alchemist of Salburg - February 24, 2018