MGP Studios and Fat Dog Games released a brand new trailer this week for the dark and horrific action RPG title Sand Is The Soul. This title actually looks pretty cool and freaky to check out, we’ve included the game description below from their Steam page along with the trailer, the game is set to come out sometime in the first quarter of 2018.
Sand is the Soul is a unique combination of side scrolling beatemup and action RPG, which could be best described as a modern day version of River City Ransom and Guardian Heroes, covered in Bloodborne sauce. Sand is the Soul is a modern day itteration and love letter to an old school, niche genre where the game let’s you do what you want and doesn’t spoonfeed or think for you. In Sand is the Soul you can play as a boy scout and fulfill your mission, become a slave to the Sand and end up as a homeless junkie on the streets, discover the genesis of the Sand and confront an old, deeply rooted evil, or simply abandon your mission and return home, or go full psycho and kill all npc’s (yes, it’s possible)… The choice is yours.
- The Bleeding Cool Top 100 Power List of 2017 in Full
- Cleveland Browns and the Perfect End to a Bad Season
- Darin Henry's Sitcomics Wants to Disrupt Comics Industry With Sell-Through Distribution, Binge Books
- Marvel Comics Solicits for March 2018: Changes are Coming...
- Luc Besson's Europacorp to Adapt Ruiner from Reikon Games
- Sony Releases a New Launch Trailer for Marvel’s Spider-Man - August 13, 2018
- Necrobarista Reveals PS4 Version and Free Demo on the Way - August 13, 2018
- Someone Designed a Nintendo Switch to Look Like a GameCube - August 13, 2018
- Twitch Partners with VIZ Media to Stream JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure - August 13, 2018
- Check Out the Graphical Overhaul Silicon Studio Did for Black Desert Online - August 13, 2018