Bigmoon Entertainment is a name you may not be entirely familiar with, but if you’re into racing games, they’re one you should start becoming familiar with. The company is the developers of the open world racing game Dakar 18, which today got an official publishing announcement from Deep Silver who will release the game on PC, PS4 and Xbox One sometime in 2018. Here’s a couple quotes from the press release sent out this morning, marking the deal.
“We are proud to be partnering with A.S.O and Koch Media in order to bring a truly realistic DAKAR racing experience to players worldwide,” said Paulo J. Games, Game Director of Bigmoon Entertainment.
“As the official developer of the project, we are sure that DAKAR 18 will be the finest representation of real life DAKAR in a video game.”
For those of you who haven’t seen the game yet, check out the trailer below as it is basically a combination of the Gumball Rally, Cannonball Run, and a cross-country adventure all wrapped into one racing experience. Essentially, if you’re really into off-road racing games but still like the thrill of competition, this is one of those games that is trying to satisfy racers of all stripes.
- We Preview The Guild 3 As It Sits In Early Access
- 'Saints Row' & 'Agents Of Mayhem' Developer Volition Experience Layoffs
- Just A Ragtag Bunch Of Heroes: We Review 'Agents Of Mayhem'
- Check Out The Launch Trailer For 'Agents Of Mayhem'
- F1 2017 Will Include Fernando Alonso's 2006 Renault
- Dylan Sprouse Voices Alith Anar for Total War Warhammer II DLC - May 26, 2018
- NIS America Announces Killer7 Coming to Steam This Fall - May 26, 2018
- The Lost Child Receives a New Angel Interaction Trailer - May 26, 2018
- Epic Games Openly Warns Players About Free Fortnite V-Bucks Scams - May 26, 2018
- Bungie Makes a Few Armor Tweaks and More in Destiny 2 - May 26, 2018