Eight hours ago we ran the story that the discount chain Ollie’s Bargain Outlet was having an 85% sale off of DC Comics collections cover prices. Omnibuses for $13. Standard trades for $3. So many, many bargains to be had.
It appears the word is getting around.
A Bleeding Cool reader who went to his local Ollie’s Bargain Outlet in Albany, NY reports “I do not want you to blush Rich but there were two other guys there loading their arms up with books. I said “Bleeding Cool?” and they both nodded.”
He took a picture of what was left.
I’d get down there now if I were you… seriously, they’ve got Sleeper trades for $3? You can’t find Lucifer trades anywhere now… JLA too!
Bleeding Cool is not on a commission from Ollie’s Bargain Outlet. But damn it, we should be. Here’s how to find if there’s one close to you.
- NYCC Goss: Venom and Spider-Man Events for 2019 - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What Has Salvador Larroca Been Working on at Marvel? - October 23, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Pays Tribute to Archie’s Editor-In-Chief Victor Gorelick - October 23, 2018
- Max Bemis on Writing Moon Knight #200 and Taking a Break From Marvel - October 23, 2018
- Doctor Who and Assassin’s Creed With Titan at MCM London Comic Con - October 23, 2018