Eight hours ago we ran the story that the discount chain Ollie’s Bargain Outlet was having an 85% sale off of DC Comics collections cover prices. Omnibuses for $13. Standard trades for $3. So many, many bargains to be had.
It appears the word is getting around.
A Bleeding Cool reader who went to his local Ollie’s Bargain Outlet in Albany, NY reports “I do not want you to blush Rich but there were two other guys there loading their arms up with books. I said “Bleeding Cool?” and they both nodded.”
He took a picture of what was left.
I’d get down there now if I were you… seriously, they’ve got Sleeper trades for $3? You can’t find Lucifer trades anywhere now… JLA too!
Bleeding Cool is not on a commission from Ollie’s Bargain Outlet. But damn it, we should be. Here’s how to find if there’s one close to you.
- Red Hood Joins the Kotobukiya Ikemen Statue Line
- Comic Store in Your Future: Friday Nights Aren’t Magic Anymore - February 25, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters: It’s February 25th, 2018 – Do You Know Where the Super Sons Are? - February 25, 2018
- A Comic Con with Only Comic Talent in a Mall for Free? Why Not? - February 25, 2018
- Yes, Comics Can Break Your Heart… but They Can Mend It, Too - February 25, 2018
- Trekker: Thirty Years and Counting on the Trail with Mercy St. Clair - February 25, 2018