Eight hours ago we ran the story that the discount chain Ollie’s Bargain Outlet was having an 85% sale off of DC Comics collections cover prices. Omnibuses for $13. Standard trades for $3. So many, many bargains to be had.
It appears the word is getting around.
A Bleeding Cool reader who went to his local Ollie’s Bargain Outlet in Albany, NY reports “I do not want you to blush Rich but there were two other guys there loading their arms up with books. I said “Bleeding Cool?” and they both nodded.”
He took a picture of what was left.
I’d get down there now if I were you… seriously, they’ve got Sleeper trades for $3? You can’t find Lucifer trades anywhere now… JLA too!
Bleeding Cool is not on a commission from Ollie’s Bargain Outlet. But damn it, we should be. Here’s how to find if there’s one close to you.
- Red Hood Joins the Kotobukiya Ikemen Statue Line
- DC Comics to Ship Batman: Damned with Special Care to Prevent Damages - August 15, 2018
- Die!Die!Die! #2 is Out Next Wednesday, #3 Out on 26th September - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Start a Nuclear War Against Christmas with the Nuclear Winter Special 2018 - August 15, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell, Women Readers, and Dogpiling on Critics - August 15, 2018
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018