Eight hours ago we ran the story that the discount chain Ollie’s Bargain Outlet was having an 85% sale off of DC Comics collections cover prices. Omnibuses for $13. Standard trades for $3. So many, many bargains to be had.
It appears the word is getting around.
A Bleeding Cool reader who went to his local Ollie’s Bargain Outlet in Albany, NY reports “I do not want you to blush Rich but there were two other guys there loading their arms up with books. I said “Bleeding Cool?” and they both nodded.”
He took a picture of what was left.
I’d get down there now if I were you… seriously, they’ve got Sleeper trades for $3? You can’t find Lucifer trades anywhere now… JLA too!
Bleeding Cool is not on a commission from Ollie’s Bargain Outlet. But damn it, we should be. Here’s how to find if there’s one close to you.
- Red Hood Joins the Kotobukiya Ikemen Statue Line
- Letitia Wright Would Rather Be the New Black Panther Than the New Iron Man - May 26, 2018
- David Harewood Promises Big Changes to Supergirl at the End of Season 3 - May 26, 2018
- 15 Things to Pick Up at MCM London Comic Con 2018 Today - May 26, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – Justice, No Justice - May 25, 2018
- Champions, Black Panther, and Mystery of Madripoor Go to Second Prints for Marvel Comics - May 25, 2018