Eight hours ago we ran the story that the discount chain Ollie’s Bargain Outlet was having an 85% sale off of DC Comics collections cover prices. Omnibuses for $13. Standard trades for $3. So many, many bargains to be had.
It appears the word is getting around.
A Bleeding Cool reader who went to his local Ollie’s Bargain Outlet in Albany, NY reports “I do not want you to blush Rich but there were two other guys there loading their arms up with books. I said “Bleeding Cool?” and they both nodded.”
He took a picture of what was left.
I’d get down there now if I were you… seriously, they’ve got Sleeper trades for $3? You can’t find Lucifer trades anywhere now… JLA too!
Bleeding Cool is not on a commission from Ollie’s Bargain Outlet. But damn it, we should be. Here’s how to find if there’s one close to you.
- Forty Minutes of Alita: Battle Angel to be IMAX-Sized - December 11, 2018
- Is There a Post-Credit Scene in Aquaman? (No Spoilers) - December 11, 2018
- Aquaman Review: A Superhero Movie Without Any Depth [Spoiler Free, Ish] - December 11, 2018
- Jean-Marc Lofficier’s Writer’s Commentary on the Barbarella Holiday Special - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About ‘Spider-Man No More’ Was Wrong Too - December 11, 2018