Exit Stage Left: The Snagglepuss Chronicles hit with a bang this week with its own series, after debuting as a back-up strip in the Suicide Squad/Banana Splits crossover special
Well, as of the second issue, this series will be getting a back-up strip as well.
With the second issue of Exit Stage Left: The Snagglepuss Chronicles, readers will get getting an extra story with a new character, the Sasquatch Detective!
A six-page strip written by writer/actor Brandee Stilwell with art by Gus Vazquez, it sees a sasquatch joining the Los Angeles Police Department.
The story will continue in subsequent issues, and the price will remain at $3.99.
EXIT STAGE LEFT THE SNAGGLEPUSS CHRONICLES #2
(W) Mark Russell (A) Mike Feehan (CA) Ben Caldwell
As his friends are blackballed from show business, the government turns up the heat on Snagglepuss, even as his play threatens to implode from within. But no matter how grave the threat, Snagglepuss lives by a single motto: the show must go on!In Shops: Feb 07, 2018
- Man Shoots His Mother Over a Broken Headset While Gaming
- 22-Page Preview of Blue Baron #1 with Ron Frenz and Sal Buscema – Another 64-Page $3.99 Sitcomic - January 22, 2018
- Petition for Geoff Johns to Make the Joker Gay “Again” - January 22, 2018
- Steve Geppi to Give the Keynote Speech at Diamond’s 2018 Retailer Summit – What Will He Say About 2017? - January 22, 2018
- Cable Artist Jon Malin on Nazis, Marvel, SJWs, X-Men… and Shell Beach - January 22, 2018
- An Analysis of Promethea’s Appearance In Justice League Of America #23 – and a Possible Way Out(SPOILERS) - January 22, 2018