Some cool news this evening about Final Fantasy VII Remake as there will be some new content shown off in Japan for the game during a special 30th Anniversary event. The news comes to us from The PR Times, as Square Enix and Sony will be partnering together for an art exhibition called “Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Exhibition – Farewell Story Exhibition” in which never before seen works will be shown from various games in the series, which will utilize an audio feature with music from the games and spoken information being broadcast wirelessly to patrons as they approach each exhibit. This will include material from the original Final Fantasy VII, and new works from the Remake!
“Farewell Story Exhibition” is a large retrospective exhibition reconstructing a number of parting farewells depicted in the work into experience-oriented exhibitions with various tastes. We introduced the newly developed “Voice AR System” * 1 for this time and installed about 150 Beacons * 2 in the venue. In the style of watching with the dedicated voice guide machine (with headphones) handed over to each visitor, by standing in front of the exhibit, with the game BGM and the character voice synchronized with each and the behavior and attributes of visitors In response, personalized navigation will be heard automatically.
That is an amazing experience that we only wish we could check out ourselves. If you manage to have the cash, you can see it yourself at the Mori Art Center Gallery in the Roppongi Hills Tokyo complex from January 22nd to February 28th.
- Square Enix Give Away Final Fantasy VII Remake's Status with Job Listing
- 10 of the Biggest Games to Watch in 2018, Including Red Dead Redemption 2 and Final Fantasy VII Remake
- The Biggest Last-Minute Holiday Game Sales Include Cuphead, Hollowknight, Final Fantasy, and Hellblade
- Cloud Finally Added To The Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Roster
- Final Fantasy VII Remake's Cloud Strife Has Joined Mobius Final Fantasy
- Check Out Noctis In The Latest 'Dissidia Final Fantasy NT' Trailer
- Review: DogMight Dice Carriers and Rolling Tray for Vampire: The Masquerade - November 21, 2018
- Hello Games Will Soon Add a “Vision” Update to No Man’s Sky - November 21, 2018
- We Tried to Break Everything We Could Testing Out Just Cause 4 - November 21, 2018
- Playtesting Dark Dungeons as We Check Out Underworld Ascendant - November 21, 2018
- Twitch Officially Announces a European Expansion to TwitchCon - November 21, 2018