If you’ve been concerned that your 1/6th scale Walter White / Breaking Bad figure might need legal representation, you’re in luck. Sideshow Collectibles and Threezero have unveiled their latest 1/6th scale figure from the Breaking Bad collection: Saul Goodman. Now you can have a 12-inch Bob Odenkirk standing on your shelf next to Bryan Cranston.
Saul is dressed to the nines in his pinstripe suit and wingtip shoes. He comes with his gold watch, laptop, briefcase, rolls of cash, and a newspaper that includes an advertisement for his law firm and a story about the L.A. Kings winning the Stanley Cup. He also has three extra right hands and one extra left.
I love the details on this figure. The blue ribbon on his lapel, the pattern on his tie, the pinky ring. And the fact that one of the images is of him handing a briefcase — potentially full of drugs or money — to Walter White. I like the 12-inch figures and have more than a few of my own, but most of them are from comic book movies and action films. The idea of having a figure of a corrupt lawyer strikes me as very funny.
You can see more of the Saul Goodman 1/6th scale figure here.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018