The ad is super short, but Atlus are showing off some of the gameplay from Dragon’s Crown Pro on the PS4 with a brand new 15-second ad. You can check it out below as they highlight some of the remastered materials from the original game and make you all excited for it’s return to glory. The game hits Japan shelves on February 8th with a TBD spring release for North America and Europe.
- Atlus Announce Catherine: Full Body Will Get A Western Release
- Atlus Releases An Extended Trailer For Project Re Fantasy
- Persona 5 Director's Next Game, Project Re Fantasy, Gets a New Concept Trailer
- The Dragon's Crown Pro Has A Shiny New PSX Trailer
- Check Out This In-Game Footage From 'Dragon’s Crown Pro'
- Convict Games Reveals Their Latest Game That’s All Cool Man in STONE - August 16, 2018
- Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark Gets a Release on Steam Early Access - August 16, 2018
- PUBG Mobile to Host Their First Livestream Invitational Called “Player Well Known” - August 16, 2018
- PUBG Corp and FACEIT Partner Up to Create Online Competitive Leagues - August 16, 2018
- OpTic Gaming and Sansar Partner Up to Bring VR to Esports - August 16, 2018