The ad is super short, but Atlus are showing off some of the gameplay from Dragon’s Crown Pro on the PS4 with a brand new 15-second ad. You can check it out below as they highlight some of the remastered materials from the original game and make you all excited for it’s return to glory. The game hits Japan shelves on February 8th with a TBD spring release for North America and Europe.
- Atlus Announce Catherine: Full Body Will Get A Western Release
- Atlus Releases An Extended Trailer For Project Re Fantasy
- Persona 5 Director's Next Game, Project Re Fantasy, Gets a New Concept Trailer
- The Dragon's Crown Pro Has A Shiny New PSX Trailer
- Check Out This In-Game Footage From 'Dragon’s Crown Pro'
- Treyarch Adds Updates to Black Ops 4, Including Blackout Player Count - October 17, 2018
- The Fallout 76 Beta is Now Officially Online for Download - October 17, 2018
- The Stanley Parable Now Unlocks a Specific Anniversary Achievement - October 17, 2018
- Xbox and Taco Bell Have Partnered Again to Give Away Platinum Consoles - October 17, 2018
- Battlefield V Single Player Trailer Released - October 17, 2018