If you’ve been a long time player of the God Of War franchise, then you know about one of the game’s more infamous minigames that have been with the series. If you’re not familiar with what we’re speaking about, here’s a brief summary: There’s usually an interactive sexual experience. The basic premise is that you hit the sack with a woman in the game, then the camera pans off screen to look at a nearby desk where you play a button sequence game that makes objects on that table move and fall off while you hear moaning in the background. So nothing is shown, but it’s certainly implied, which has helped earn the series Mature ratings over the years.
This week, a few different websites noted that God Of War has received an M rating again, but this time it’s only for “Gore, Intense Violence, and Strong Language”, without a word about nudity or sexual content to be seen. It makes sense if the content and minigame have been removed since you’re primarily seeing Kratos run around with his son and there’s no time for sexy times. How do you feel about the possible removal of the minigame? A loss for fans of the series, or do you feel its time that was removed?
- Death End Re;Quest Gets A New Trailer & Opening Movie
- God of War's Completion Time Revealed at PSX
- God Of War Rehashes Footage At PSX For Their Presentation
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3, Episode 9 Recap: Beebo the God of War
- God of War Funko Pops Hitting Stores Next Year
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: Inside the Episode 'Beebo God of War'
- Techland Launching Their Own Battle Royale Game with Dying Light: Bad Blood - August 20, 2018
- Insomnia: The Ark Gets a New Lore Trailer From the Developers - August 19, 2018
- Jujubee Releases a New Trailer for Their Russian Submarine Game KURSK - August 19, 2018
- God of War Was Almost Set in Ancient Egypt, According to Developers - August 19, 2018
- Treadnauts Receives a New Launch Trailer as its Released on Steam - August 19, 2018