If you’ve been a long time player of the God Of War franchise, then you know about one of the game’s more infamous minigames that have been with the series. If you’re not familiar with what we’re speaking about, here’s a brief summary: There’s usually an interactive sexual experience. The basic premise is that you hit the sack with a woman in the game, then the camera pans off screen to look at a nearby desk where you play a button sequence game that makes objects on that table move and fall off while you hear moaning in the background. So nothing is shown, but it’s certainly implied, which has helped earn the series Mature ratings over the years.
This week, a few different websites noted that God Of War has received an M rating again, but this time it’s only for “Gore, Intense Violence, and Strong Language”, without a word about nudity or sexual content to be seen. It makes sense if the content and minigame have been removed since you’re primarily seeing Kratos run around with his son and there’s no time for sexy times. How do you feel about the possible removal of the minigame? A loss for fans of the series, or do you feel its time that was removed?
- Death End Re;Quest Gets A New Trailer & Opening Movie
- God of War's Completion Time Revealed at PSX
- God Of War Rehashes Footage At PSX For Their Presentation
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3, Episode 9 Recap: Beebo the God of War
- God of War Funko Pops Hitting Stores Next Year
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: Inside the Episode 'Beebo God of War'
- Treyarch Adds Updates to Black Ops 4, Including Blackout Player Count - October 17, 2018
- The Fallout 76 Beta is Now Officially Online for Download - October 17, 2018
- The Stanley Parable Now Unlocks a Specific Anniversary Achievement - October 17, 2018
- Xbox and Taco Bell Have Partnered Again to Give Away Platinum Consoles - October 17, 2018
- Battlefield V Single Player Trailer Released - October 17, 2018