As we move into the holidays, that entertainment dead zone starting just before Christmas and ending just after New Year’s, there is going to be a lot of time for folks to catch up on shows they haven’t had a chance to see. And while some of you have DVRs full of network shows you’ve been itching to get to or a Netflix queue overflowing with Marvel and Stranger Things, some of you may need some new shows to watch while wrapping gifts or hiding from in-laws in the “game” room.
Bosch is an adaptation of the Michael Connelly novels about police detective Hieronymus “Harry” Bosch played by Titus Welliver. The series debuted in 2014 and focused on establishing the character on the screen as the one fans have been reading about in the novels. Season two expanded on that without being an exact adaptation of one of the novels but rather pulling story lines from different places. The show is in the vein of the classic police detective series of the ’70s and ’80s as Bosch tends to push the line often, gets in trouble with his superiors and breaks whatever rules are necessary to find justice. The series also stars Jamie Hector, Amy Aquino, Lance Reddick, Annie Wersching, Sarah Clarke, Jason Gedrick, Madison Lintz, Jeri Ryan and Brent Sexton. It was developed for television by Eric Overmyer.
The official synopsis for Bosch reads:
An LAPD homicide detective works to solve the murder of a 13-year-old boy while standing trial in federal court for the murder of a serial killer.
There are three seasons of Bosch currently streaming on Amazon with a fourth season on the way.
- Arrow Season 7: Which Version of Roy Harper are We Getting? - May 24, 2018
- Read Warlords of Mars #1 with the J. Scott Campbell Cover that Inspired the Dejah Thoris Statue - May 24, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD: What is the Final Fate of Graviton - May 24, 2018
- Arrow Season 7: The Threat From Ricardo Diaz May Be Far From Over - May 24, 2018
- The Flash Season 5: How Will Iris and Barry Deal with the Mysterious Girl - May 24, 2018