According to Game Informer, next year you’ll be seeing an overhaul when the next World of Tanks update is released. There is a 1.0 update schedule to hit the game this March, and with it, the game will be seeing a change in practically everything from graphics to audio to mechanics. They’re not doing a complete 180 and changing the entire game, but when the update hits, you’ll see a significant change. Below is a quick snippet of the article going into more detail.
25 maps are being overhauled to meet the demands of modern graphics, but the new sounds may be an even bigger draw. Dynamic music that changes based on the course of the action and what’s happening on the field ranges from Gregorian chants to Arabic compositions, with each map being tied to its own atmospheric sounds.
- World of Tanks: War Stories Receives New Free DLC Packs
- Let It Die Is Getting A World Of Tanks Crossover For It's First Anniversary
- A Complete List Of Games Getting Enhancements For Xbox One X
- Xbox One X WIll Be Enhancing Over 100 Games Old & New
- 'World Of Tanks' Gets New Enhanced Trailer for Xbox One
- World Of Tanks Has Created A New Genre Of Metal
- Cooler Will Join Dragon Ball FighterZ at the End of September - August 19, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege Fully Reveals Two New Operators: Clash and Maverick - August 19, 2018
- Blizzard’s Schedule for Gamescom 2018 Has Been Revealed - August 19, 2018
- Music Engine is Returning With Another Suikoden II Concert Series - August 19, 2018
- Anna Williams and Lei Wulong Receive Release Dates for Tekken 7 - August 19, 2018