According to Game Informer, next year you’ll be seeing an overhaul when the next World of Tanks update is released. There is a 1.0 update schedule to hit the game this March, and with it, the game will be seeing a change in practically everything from graphics to audio to mechanics. They’re not doing a complete 180 and changing the entire game, but when the update hits, you’ll see a significant change. Below is a quick snippet of the article going into more detail.
25 maps are being overhauled to meet the demands of modern graphics, but the new sounds may be an even bigger draw. Dynamic music that changes based on the course of the action and what’s happening on the field ranges from Gregorian chants to Arabic compositions, with each map being tied to its own atmospheric sounds.
- World of Tanks: War Stories Receives New Free DLC Packs
- Let It Die Is Getting A World Of Tanks Crossover For It's First Anniversary
- A Complete List Of Games Getting Enhancements For Xbox One X
- Xbox One X WIll Be Enhancing Over 100 Games Old & New
- 'World Of Tanks' Gets New Enhanced Trailer for Xbox One
- World Of Tanks Has Created A New Genre Of Metal
- West of Loathing Is Coming to Nintendo Switch Next Week - May 21, 2018
- Call of Duty VP Addresses Fan Criticism Over Black Ops 4’s Non-Campaign - May 21, 2018
- Pokémon GO Will Be Introducing Alolan Variants Soon - May 21, 2018
- Bandai Namco Reveals When 2 Dragon Ball FighterZ Characters Will Drop - May 21, 2018
- Epic Games is Fronting $100 Million in Prize Pool Money for Fortnite Esports Tournaments - May 21, 2018