According to Game Informer, next year you’ll be seeing an overhaul when the next World of Tanks update is released. There is a 1.0 update schedule to hit the game this March, and with it, the game will be seeing a change in practically everything from graphics to audio to mechanics. They’re not doing a complete 180 and changing the entire game, but when the update hits, you’ll see a significant change. Below is a quick snippet of the article going into more detail.
25 maps are being overhauled to meet the demands of modern graphics, but the new sounds may be an even bigger draw. Dynamic music that changes based on the course of the action and what’s happening on the field ranges from Gregorian chants to Arabic compositions, with each map being tied to its own atmospheric sounds.
- World of Tanks Blitz Teams With Mad Max Artist for Halloween Event
- World of Tanks: War Stories Receives New Free DLC Packs
- Let It Die Is Getting A World Of Tanks Crossover For It's First Anniversary
- A Complete List Of Games Getting Enhancements For Xbox One X
- Xbox One X WIll Be Enhancing Over 100 Games Old & New
- 'World Of Tanks' Gets New Enhanced Trailer for Xbox One
- World Of Tanks Has Created A New Genre Of Metal
- Treyarch Adds Updates to Black Ops 4, Including Blackout Player Count - October 17, 2018
- The Fallout 76 Beta is Now Officially Online for Download - October 17, 2018
- The Stanley Parable Now Unlocks a Specific Anniversary Achievement - October 17, 2018
- Xbox and Taco Bell Have Partnered Again to Give Away Platinum Consoles - October 17, 2018
- Battlefield V Single Player Trailer Released - October 17, 2018