Yesterday, IGN scored an interview with Massive Entertainment’s Managing Director David Polfeldt to talk about The Division to talk about their focus on continuing to support the game. Near the end of that interview, Polfeldt teased that there may be a sequel on the way! You can check out the full interview here, but below is a quick snippet of the quote teasing the next game.
“The way we see it is that our first obligation is to make The Division awesome. That’s not something that ended on launch day,” Polfeldt said. “If it ever ends, who knows when, right?”
Polfeldt went on to elaborate on how Massive views The Division as an ongoing project, one moving closer to the team’s original intent over time.
“I do think we are much closer today, especially after [Update] 1.8, to the game that we wanted to create, and also to the game that gamers were expecting at launch already,” Polfeldt said.
- The Division Player Who Made Photo Mode Mod Gets Permanent Ban
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Graphic Novel From Marvel's Best Publishing Division Finally Released In Full
- WWE's Is Slowly Killing Their Tag Team Division... Again
- A Complete List Of Fixes For 'The Division' With The 1.6.1 Patch
- The Division's Free Weekend Is Starting Early
- The Division Will Be Getting Two Free Updates This Year
- Enplex Games Announces New Survival MMO Game Population Zero - December 11, 2018
- WBIE Will Relaunch MK Kollective to Prepare for Mortal Kombat 11 - December 11, 2018
- Review: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Gear by JINX - December 11, 2018
- Overwatch Launches Winter Wonderland with New Updates - December 11, 2018
- Fortnite Adds Swords to the Game in Latest Patch - December 11, 2018