Yesterday, IGN scored an interview with Massive Entertainment’s Managing Director David Polfeldt to talk about The Division to talk about their focus on continuing to support the game. Near the end of that interview, Polfeldt teased that there may be a sequel on the way! You can check out the full interview here, but below is a quick snippet of the quote teasing the next game.
“The way we see it is that our first obligation is to make The Division awesome. That’s not something that ended on launch day,” Polfeldt said. “If it ever ends, who knows when, right?”
Polfeldt went on to elaborate on how Massive views The Division as an ongoing project, one moving closer to the team’s original intent over time.
“I do think we are much closer today, especially after [Update] 1.8, to the game that we wanted to create, and also to the game that gamers were expecting at launch already,” Polfeldt said.
- The Division Player Who Made Photo Mode Mod Gets Permanent Ban
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Graphic Novel From Marvel's Best Publishing Division Finally Released In Full
- WWE's Is Slowly Killing Their Tag Team Division... Again
- A Complete List Of Fixes For 'The Division' With The 1.6.1 Patch
- The Division's Free Weekend Is Starting Early
- The Division Will Be Getting Two Free Updates This Year
- Supermassive Games Trademarks Shattered State Without Exclusivity - August 18, 2018
- Far Cry 5 Reveals Next DLC Event, Dead Living Zombies - August 18, 2018
- Librarian Embezzles $89k, Spends It All on ‘Game of War’ Microtransactions - August 18, 2018
- Six Major Paris 2018: Semifinals – Evil Geniuses vs. Rogue - August 18, 2018
- Valve is Apparently Launching Its Own Streaming Channel Called Stream TV - August 18, 2018