Making Fun: The Story of Funko is a new documentary about the history of the company that in the last few years has become one of the most popular toy brands in the world. We were shown some footage from the film at Funko Fundays at SDCC this past July, and now we have a trailer for the film. Watch it below:
From a small garage in Redmond, Washington to the furthest corners of the earth, Funko’s story is one that is centered around the fans and the global community that arose from their unique passion – a story that spans twenty years, full of joy, ambition, adversity, and… well… toys.
The Eddie Grace film crew spent two years traveling to dozens of locations around the globe, from Vietnam to NYC, Philippines to Everett, Washington, to meet and document the unique and diverse individuals who have shaped the story of Funko.
Come for the toys, stay for the people!
No date yet as to when this will release or where you can watch it.
- What About Trump? Rupert Murdoch, Ike Perlmutter, and the Fox/Disney Deal
- Netflix Releases Trailer for Jack Black's The Polka King
- Sir Derek Jacobi to Play the Voice of God in Good Omens TV Series
- [SPOILERS] Star Wars: The Last Jedi and Our Beloved Princess-General
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Kicks off Opening Weekend with $45M Domestic, $106M Worldwide Thursday
- Netflix Doc Shorts Feature Author Ram Dass, Archer Deepika Kumari
- What Will Fox/Disney Deal Mean for Firefly, Angel, Buffy, Aliens and Predator?
- Marvel Challenges Readers to Find Wolverine in the Backs of Certain Comics
- Poison Ivy Meets Jack the Ripper in First Gotham by Gaslight Animated Clip
- Check Out the Trailer For Creepy Looking Horror FIlm St. Agatha - December 13, 2018
- Watch the First Trailer for Playmobil The Movie Here! - December 13, 2018
- Mondo Celebrates the Spider-Verse With Posters, Pins - December 12, 2018
- Let’s Take a Look at Scream Factory’s Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Next Generation Blu-ray - December 11, 2018
- Just About Every Walking Dead Comic Ever is in an Auction Ending Today on Comic Connect - December 11, 2018