Created by John Wagner, Alan Grant and Carlos Ezquerra for the 2000 AD strip Strontium Dog, Durham Red returns in a brand new solo series for the British sci-fi weekly anthology comic, Born Bad by writer Alec Worley (Star Wars, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) and artist Ben Willsher (Judge Dredd, Doctor Who).
This eight-part series sees the mutant vampire bounty hunter struggling for work following the closure of the Search/Destroy Agency. Forced to take on whatever job may come her way, Durham is hired by a dying gangster to track down his long-lost mother – a woman prepared to take deadly measures to cover her tracks.
The first part of Durham Red: Born Bad will be published in 2000 AD #2073, available on 21st March 2018.
But that’s not all.
The Christmas Prog has a teaser for the resurrection of Chopper as well. He was created by John Wagner and Ron Smith (with a redesign for his Midnight Surfer persona by Cam Kennedy) Chopper: Wander Soul by David Baillie (Red Thorn) and Brendan McCarthy (Skin) a sequel to the sci-fi surfing character’s classic Oz storyline for next year’s monthly anthology comic Judge Dredd Megazine as well.
- After Chelsea Cain and Chuck Wendig – Will Comic Creators Unionize? - October 18, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 18th October 2018 - October 18, 2018
- Titan Scorch Earth on Diablo Comic Book Listings - October 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels All Orders for Sandman: Overture Gallery Edition – For Now - October 17, 2018
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018