Marvel PR has given Newsarama a look at Infinity Countdown Prime, solicited without information for February 2018. And that the creative team are Gerry Duggan and Mike Deodato. With four pages of black and white art showing Thanos, the Captain Marvels, and this PR blurb:
The Infinity Stones. Individually, they grant their wielder great power. Together, they grant the power of a god. Newly reformed and scattered throughout the universe, these artifacts allow the ones who claim them their heart’s desire. Now, as their locations are discovered, forces converge for a battle that will begin the universe down a dark path to the end. Jump onto this exciting ride that will lead to the biggest Infinity yet! Plus: The saga of the Infinity Stones – what they are and how they came to be! From creation to destruction to re-creation, this prose primer will tell you everything you need to know about the legendary cosmic gems!
They point out that Logan has the Space Stone in Marvel Legacy #1,
Star-Lord has the Power Stone in Guardians of the Galaxy #147
Another version of Star-Lord, Lord Starkill has the Reality Stone in Captain Marvel #126
The Power Stone will be held by Captain Marvel
And a future Ghost Rider has a bit of Time Stone in Thanos #13.
No sign of the Mind Stone — but odds are the Soul Stone will be in Wakanda, to tie in with Avengers: Infinity War — which this upcoming event is intended to do. And one of them can be seen on a stick below…
- Speculators Hoovering Up BLACK on eBay – When They Can Find It - April 23, 2018
- BLACK, the Superhero Comic Where Only Black People Get Superpowers, to Be a Film Franchise from Studio 8 - April 23, 2018
- Frank Cho Draws Aunt May’s Wheatcakes for Amazing Spider-Man #800 Cover - April 23, 2018
- ComicBooks for Kids at the Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 23, 2018
- The 28 Covers Of Tony Stark: Iron Man – And How Retailers Can Order Them - April 23, 2018