Marvel PR has given Newsarama a look at Infinity Countdown Prime, solicited without information for February 2018. And that the creative team are Gerry Duggan and Mike Deodato. With four pages of black and white art showing Thanos, the Captain Marvels, and this PR blurb:
The Infinity Stones. Individually, they grant their wielder great power. Together, they grant the power of a god. Newly reformed and scattered throughout the universe, these artifacts allow the ones who claim them their heart’s desire. Now, as their locations are discovered, forces converge for a battle that will begin the universe down a dark path to the end. Jump onto this exciting ride that will lead to the biggest Infinity yet! Plus: The saga of the Infinity Stones – what they are and how they came to be! From creation to destruction to re-creation, this prose primer will tell you everything you need to know about the legendary cosmic gems!
They point out that Logan has the Space Stone in Marvel Legacy #1,
Star-Lord has the Power Stone in Guardians of the Galaxy #147
Another version of Star-Lord, Lord Starkill has the Reality Stone in Captain Marvel #126
The Power Stone will be held by Captain Marvel
And a future Ghost Rider has a bit of Time Stone in Thanos #13.
No sign of the Mind Stone — but odds are the Soul Stone will be in Wakanda, to tie in with Avengers: Infinity War — which this upcoming event is intended to do. And one of them can be seen on a stick below…
- Doctor Who: All the Covers to the Thirteenth Doctor’s First Comic from SDCC - July 20, 2018
- DC to Put Foil on Their Covers in October for DC Icons Month - July 20, 2018
- 6 Out of 10 San Diego Comic-Con Attendees Have Never Been to a Comic Shop – The Diamond Retailer Lunch - July 20, 2018
- Preview: Heroes in Crisis #1 by Tom King, Clay Mann, and Mitch Gerads - July 20, 2018
- What Happens at the Skybound Afterparty Stays at the Skybound Afterparty - July 20, 2018