Marvel PR has given Newsarama a look at Infinity Countdown Prime, solicited without information for February 2018. And that the creative team are Gerry Duggan and Mike Deodato. With four pages of black and white art showing Thanos, the Captain Marvels, and this PR blurb:
The Infinity Stones. Individually, they grant their wielder great power. Together, they grant the power of a god. Newly reformed and scattered throughout the universe, these artifacts allow the ones who claim them their heart’s desire. Now, as their locations are discovered, forces converge for a battle that will begin the universe down a dark path to the end. Jump onto this exciting ride that will lead to the biggest Infinity yet! Plus: The saga of the Infinity Stones – what they are and how they came to be! From creation to destruction to re-creation, this prose primer will tell you everything you need to know about the legendary cosmic gems!
They point out that Logan has the Space Stone in Marvel Legacy #1,
Star-Lord has the Power Stone in Guardians of the Galaxy #147
Another version of Star-Lord, Lord Starkill has the Reality Stone in Captain Marvel #126
The Power Stone will be held by Captain Marvel
And a future Ghost Rider has a bit of Time Stone in Thanos #13.
No sign of the Mind Stone — but odds are the Soul Stone will be in Wakanda, to tie in with Avengers: Infinity War — which this upcoming event is intended to do. And one of them can be seen on a stick below…
- Marvel Comics March 2019 Solicitations in Full - December 18, 2018
- Dial H For Hero Launches from DC Comics in March 2019 - December 18, 2018
- Green Arrow #50 to Tie In With No Justice and Heroes In Crisis - December 18, 2018
- Jorge Jimenez Plotting Justice League Event: The Sixth Dimension With Scott Snyder - December 18, 2018
- Batman: Grim Knight Special from Jock, Scott Snyder and James Tynion in March From DC Comics - December 18, 2018