Disney’s Animal Kingdom is a great park. Featuring thousands of unique animals, some thrilling rides, and of course Pandora, it’s no wonder this is a favorite park among so many Disney fans. I’ve never really spent much time here. I spent maybe half a day here back in 2015, and despite the fact that I go to WDW rather frequently, I just never went here. I’m trying to rectify this, and let me tell you: this park has a lot of great things to offer! Don’t believe me? Just see for yourself in the gallery below!
- Hot Topic’s Riverdale Valentine’s Day Cards Are to Die For - January 20, 2018
- Nerd Food: Seriously Cute Porg Cookies, Complete with “Please Don’t Eat Me” Eyes - January 16, 2018
- Make Your Own Minnie Mouse-Inspired Jeans for National Polka Dot Day! - January 16, 2018
- Newborn Baby Hippo Makes its Debut at Disney’s Animal Kingdom! - January 16, 2018
- New Iron Man Armor Revealed for Disneyland Paris - January 16, 2018