At the ACE Comic Con in Long Beach, NY this weekend, Marvel’s Daredevil stars Charlie Cox and Elodie Yung did a panel and talked about their time on the series and what is coming up for Daredevil and Elektra. Cox, of course, appeared in both seasons of the solo series and Marvel’s The Defenders, while Yung joined the series with season 2 of Daredevil and the team-up, which followed up the fate of her character.
Some of the things they talk about include their knowledge of comics going into the series — neither were big comic fans. Charlie tells fans that no one has talked to him about Daredevil popping up in the Avengers films. This doesn’t bother him that much, as they have been very busy with the Netflix series. He says it would be fun to do, but he’s also happy staying on the streets of Hell’s Kitchen. When asked about working with Jon Bernthal as the Punisher, Cox tells the story of how he was trying to build a rapport with the man playing Frank Castle and told him that if he needs to kick him, then go ahead. After about four takes, Cox went up to Bernthal and told him to stop kicking him; it was starting to hurt a lot.
You can watch the whole interview/panel below.
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 8 Recap: If It Ain’t Rough, It Ain’t Right - June 23, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 7 Recap: On and On - June 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 6 Recap: The Basement - June 22, 2018
- Courtney Ford Promoted to Series Regular for DC’s Legends of Tomorrow - June 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 5 Recap: All Souled Out - June 22, 2018