Moonlighter is one of the many games to be housed under the Square Enix Collective label, but it is being lovingly published by 11 bit studios and was developed by DIgital Sun Games. The game is about, well, a shopkeeper who dreams of being a hero and ends up moonlighting as one.
It’s an Action RPG with rogue-lite elements that demonstrates two sides of the coin – revealing everyday routines of Will, an adventurous shopkeeper.
Moonlighter will be joining the PS4’s long list of indie games in early 2018. The PSX trailer is below.
Moonlighter is an Action RPG with rogue-lite elements that demonstrates two sides of the coin – revealing everyday routines of Will, an adventurous shopkeeper that secretly dreams of becoming a hero.
- Loco Roco 2 Remastered Receives a Launch Trailer During PSX
- Patapon 2 Will Be Getting A PS4 Remaster
- Go Behind the Scenes of Underworld Ascendant in Latest Trailer - January 17, 2018
- Wizards of the Coast Have Plumbed the Depths of MTG Arena’s Economy - January 17, 2018
- Nightmarchers is the Latest Game to Host a Fig Campaign - January 17, 2018
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Will Get a Physical Release for the Switch - January 17, 2018
- FoxNext and Cold Iron Studios are Working on a New Alien Game - January 17, 2018