Moonlighter is one of the many games to be housed under the Square Enix Collective label, but it is being lovingly published by 11 bit studios and was developed by DIgital Sun Games. The game is about, well, a shopkeeper who dreams of being a hero and ends up moonlighting as one.
It’s an Action RPG with rogue-lite elements that demonstrates two sides of the coin – revealing everyday routines of Will, an adventurous shopkeeper.
Moonlighter will be joining the PS4’s long list of indie games in early 2018. The PSX trailer is below.
Moonlighter is an Action RPG with rogue-lite elements that demonstrates two sides of the coin – revealing everyday routines of Will, an adventurous shopkeeper that secretly dreams of becoming a hero.
- Moonlighter is Getting a Nintendo Switch Version in November
- Moonlighter Receives a Massive Content Update This Week
- Digital Sun Gives a Proper Roadmap for Moonlighter Updates
- Loco Roco 2 Remastered Receives a Launch Trailer During PSX
- Patapon 2 Will Be Getting A PS4 Remaster
- Why Post Malone Streaming Blackout Won’t Increase Call of Duty’s Popularity - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Battle Lines Will Not Include the Liefeld Captain America Cover - October 19, 2018
- Final Fantasy XIV Gets Spooky with the All Saint’s Wake Event - October 18, 2018
- Here is Everything You Need to Know About Battletech: Flashpoint - October 18, 2018
- Dauntless Reveals its New Riftstalker Behemoth and Dark Harvest Event - October 18, 2018