Moonlighter is one of the many games to be housed under the Square Enix Collective label, but it is being lovingly published by 11 bit studios and was developed by DIgital Sun Games. The game is about, well, a shopkeeper who dreams of being a hero and ends up moonlighting as one.
It’s an Action RPG with rogue-lite elements that demonstrates two sides of the coin – revealing everyday routines of Will, an adventurous shopkeeper.
Moonlighter will be joining the PS4’s long list of indie games in early 2018. The PSX trailer is below.
Moonlighter is an Action RPG with rogue-lite elements that demonstrates two sides of the coin – revealing everyday routines of Will, an adventurous shopkeeper that secretly dreams of becoming a hero.
- Loco Roco 2 Remastered Receives a Launch Trailer During PSX
- Patapon 2 Will Be Getting A PS4 Remaster
- Unique Social Gay RPG Gaydorado Fills an Odd Niche - March 20, 2018
- Elder Dice, Bringing a Bit of Eldritch Horror to All Your Tabletop Games - March 20, 2018
- Halo vs. Larry Niven’s Ringworld — Just How Similar Are They? - March 20, 2018
- Kitty Powers’ Love Life Review: Like The Sims but More Relationship-Focused - March 20, 2018
- Light Tracer Review: A Pretty, Kid-Friendly VR Puzzle Platformer - March 20, 2018