When the CW announced their return dates for their primetime lineup, one of the shows missing was DC’s Legends of Tomorrow. The new series Black Lightning was taking it’s Tuesday at 9 p.m. slot. We were told that Legends would be back in February, but not on what night and time. Legends does fewer episodes a season than the other Arrowverse shows, so having it off for a few weeks made sense. But now we’re told that the series will return on February 12th at 8 p.m.
Now, for those of you either quick with dates or born on February 12th and are already planning your birthday party, you know that happens to be a Monday night — meaning that Legends of Tomorrow is returning in Supergirl’s time slot. What’s happening to the Girl of Steel? Well, she’s going to step aside for nine weeks as Legends of Tomorrow finishes up its season, meaning the 18th and final episode of the season will air April 9th.
Supergirl will then return on April 16th and air straight through until it’s finale on June 18th. This mean we’ll be getting 23 straight weeks of new Arrowverse episodes on Mondays, which is the length of Supergirl’s season.
- Black Lightning Season 1: Jefferson Pierce, the Best New Character of the Season - May 26, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Brainiac 5, the Best New Character of the Season - May 26, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: Beebo, the Best New Character of the Season - May 26, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: Cayden James, the Best New Character of the Season - May 26, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: Ralph Dibny, the Best New Character of the Season - May 26, 2018