It’s not just Countdown To Infinity: Adam Warlock getting an artist changed between solicitation and publication.
A few changes Venom #161 is switching artists from the previously solicited Tigh Walker, to Javier Garron.
Despicable Deadpool will now be drawn by Scott Koblish, instead of the previously solicited Matteo Lolli.
Old Man Logan #35 will see Ibraim Roberson Mendes, replace the previously solicited Matteo Buffagni.
And finally, Black Panther Annual #1 adds Mike Perkins onto their already-solicited artist team of Daniel Acuna and Ken Lashley.
You may now go about your business.
- Zenescope Brings a Different Flavour to Women In Comics Panels at San Diego Comic-Con - July 15, 2018
- Mike Holman and Lee Thompson Promoted at Diamond Comics UK in John Hitchen’s Absence - July 15, 2018
- Doctor Who’s Back – And She’s Bringing That Same Copy of The Beano With Her - July 15, 2018
- Marvel’s Extinction Event To Send The Original Five X-Men Home? Find Out at San Diego - July 15, 2018
- Tony Lee Returns to Markosia for ‘Also Known As’ and ‘Dark Lines Of London’ Launching at London Film And Comic Con 2018 - July 15, 2018