The Walking Dead #174 was published yesterday, a special Negan-focussed issue that ended with confrontation and revelation. But what of #175, the start of a brand new story arc?
Well, it looks like the new arc will have variant character covers by Bill Sienkiewicz, to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the long-running series. The Sienkiewicz variants begin with #175 and kick-off the “New World Order” story arc and will run throughout 2018.
This new story arc will introduce all-new friends, new enemies, new threats, and a whole new order.
And they begin by featuring Rick and Michonne…
- Alan Moore’s Feature Film, The Show, Now Filming in Northampton - December 11, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 11th December 2018 – Double The Stories - December 11, 2018
- Rags #1 3rd Printing, Punchline #1 2nd Printing from Antarctic Press - December 10, 2018
- Joe Illidge, No Longer Executive Editor at Valiant Entertainment (UPDATED) - December 10, 2018
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018