After having one of the most exciting reveal trailers this year, WBIE and Netherrealm Studios are finally rolling out their third series of Injustice 2 DLC characters, starting with The Atom. The voice is a little bit to take in considering some of us have been used to Brandon Routh playing him on the CW, as well as John C. McGinley playing him on Justice League Unlimited. But that’s to be expected as this is the Ryan Choi version of The Atom (voiced by Matthew Yang King), as the game alludes to the idea that the Ray Palmer version of the character is dead in this universe from the dialog of Black Manta.
As far as the action goes, it is freaky as hell watching him play with his size and the size of other characters in the game in this reveal trailer. This is going to be an awesome character to learn to play. You can download him for the game when Fighter Pack 3 becomes available on December 12th.
- We Finally Get Details To Injustice 2 Legendary Edition
- Injustice 2 Is Getting Some Heroes In A Halfshell For Final Fighter Pack DLC
- The Latest 'Injustice 2' Patch Adds Fixes & Xbox One X Features
- 'Injustice 2' Set To Release On PC Next Week
- Ch-Ch-Changes - K Perkins Comes To Injustice 2 And Michael Lark Joins Batman
- Hellboy Gets A Proper Trailer For 'Injustice 2' DLC
- New Pokémon Job Listing Gives Hints to Nintendo Switch Game - March 16, 2018
- Sea Of Thieves Releases the Full List of Achievements - March 16, 2018
- Sonic Mania Plus Announced at SXSW with Physical Edition and New Characters - March 16, 2018
- Capcom Now Offering Character Editor Vouchers for Monster Hunter: World - March 16, 2018
- Nintendo Switch Sales Save Blossom Tales’ Devs from Shutting Down - March 16, 2018